West Greene High School

gonehome

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early will stay more than likely. i know who would have took it if they would have hired him when he contacted them but they told him to wait at least until after christmas.

WGHS had better hire a good coach because talking to some kids from McDonald and Mosheim they are looking to go to other high schools in the area.These kids want to play football for someone they like and these names came up DOUTHAT,GREENLEE,RIDLEY,and WILLIAMS.If one of these guys are the coach WG will have 60 kids come out for football.Thats a good way to start to rebuild and get some respect back from other schools.

Thank you for the info, sounds good to have someone like that interested but 1 question, what does he teach? And there has to be an open position for him to teach there.

coach pearson is a special education teacher who also has a background working with troubled children in the community. he is certified as a k-12 special ed teacher.

Off all the coaches mentioned.

Greenelee

Williams

Helton

Thompson

Early

Who has the most football knowledge and football coaching experience. Williams was coaching football before last season, my vote goes to him. Also no one on this board mentions that J. Early is still on contract and a member of the coaching staff. He hasn't resigned, have you all just written him off!!!!

nope hadnt forgotten J. Early im just hoping that he comes back next year I honestly felt he was doing a fine job with the kids he was fair to them and he didnt pick on any one certain kid....just all around good guy. :ph34r:

Williams and Greenlee(they would be great), u know them(people who you go to church with)guys that you are friends with but you stab them in the back on here, no wonder why everyone dislikes you.

How can you dislike someone and you don't know, who they are? Plus I don't care who likes me thats childish! All I do is state the facts and I know that hurts when its the truth and one can see that!! For the record and if this helps you Greenlee is as fine as a person you will find!

Edited by commonsense

IMO i just hope for teams sake that whoever gets the job that they(whoever) have good skills with teaching kids how to be winners in football at a high school level

and that the students,parents, and staff be supportive of the program and hope to start having better seasons with success as a TEAM

hopefully they will get the ball rolling soon though i know my kid is chomping at the bit wanting to have a little insight and get ready for the next season....lol

WGHS had better hire a good coach because talking to some kids from McDonald and Mosheim they are looking to go to other high schools in the area.These kids want to play football for someone they like and these names came up DOUTHAT,GREENLEE,RIDLEY,and WILLIAMS.If one of these guys are the coach WG will have 60 kids come out for football.Thats a good way to start to rebuild and get some respect back from other schools.

They are a lot better coachs interested than what you have mentioned. Just because they are good people and the kids want to play for them does not make them good coachs. None of these guys have ever been a head coach in football(h.s.). I will say the one thing WG needs is discipline from a coach, they didn't have it in Carter and they wouldn't have these guys either! You wouldn't want 60 coming out unless you had a coach with discipline. WG can't have that or do they want that(parent) thats why they keep mentioning the same people over and over.

Yea right! Good coach like getting thrown out of a game they are not even coaching in and one coach running there boys up and down the court during a game. You need to get out of a fantasy world the only good coachs at WG are Coach Bowles and Coach Baughard. They run a top ship, bottom line! And for hiring someone from WG Bowles coachs two sports and Baughard coachs two sports and the basketball coachs wouldn't have the time, so where do propose they are at my friend!

then who was you talking about here at the first, Yea the truth does hurt, in your own words.

Well, the coachs down ther can't win squat. Boles has a terible record in basball, carter realy stunk in fb, greenelee cant seem to win now, and wiliams cant stya in a game, bard is not leaving voleyball or softball. they are going to have to find someone outside of wg. bottom line. what do you guys think th e problem is? lack of coaching or lack of athlets. i think its a combo of both....maybe the hole staff needs a good shakup...

Well, the coachs down ther can't win squat. Boles has a terible record in basball, carter realy stunk in fb, greenelee cant seem to win now, and wiliams cant stya in a game, bard is not leaving voleyball or softball. they are going to have to find someone outside of wg. bottom line. what do you guys think th e problem is? lack of coaching or lack of athlets. i think its a combo of both....maybe the hole staff needs a good shakup...

It's a lack of support from the school, and coaches.