West Greene High School

gonehome

Well probably because he lives in johnson city, and has to young kids and a wife to take care of like he should, thats why, he still supports them more than some coaches that live here in greene county. Baughard does sometimes, but not like he should.

I agree both Bowles and Baughard supports the school.The one that pisses me off is Coach Carter he sits at every basketball game and never cheers for WG.He even goes to the away games and just sits there.Coach Carter is very jealous of other sports at WG when they do good.I would suggest that Carter just stay at home tonight because I get tried of looking at him on the stage!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well probably because he lives in johnson city, and has to young kids and a wife to take care of like he should, thats why, he still supports them more than some coaches that live here in greene county. Baughard does sometimes, but not like he should.

yeah, boles does live a long way off and i bet the time he gets home, he does not want to drive al the way down here agin. bard should be at all the games because he lives like 2 miles form the school, but posibly he has anothr live outside of school and he has son and a wife also. i think the coachs do a good job of suporting the sports at wg. i thnik at carter do a good job but maybe he is jut tried of losing so much that all of his support is gone.

yeah, boles does live a long way off and i bet the time he gets home, he does not want to drive al the way down here agin. bard should be at all the games because he lives like 2 miles form the school, but posibly he has anothr live outside of school and he has son and a wife also. i think the coachs do a good job of suporting the sports at wg. i thnik at carter do a good job but maybe he is jut tried of losing so much that all of his support is gone.

Yes Carter is tired of losing, and he has come to accept it now. If you think the other coaches support the sports at wg then just come to the basketball game tonight and watch up on the stage, that will tell you the support that comes from the coaches and athletic director, and principle tonight.

Great point, no one else is raising those points commonsense, so who would you recomend? I do think Early should stay, I don't know too much about Helton. WGHS does need more than just three coaches. The facilities are not that good, but it is better than (Choke a Duck) I mean Chuckey-Doak.

i guess that shows that facilities dont win games....doesnt C-D OWN WG in football???

just a little tid bit for all you guys wanting to know who and when a coach is going to be hired. just as a general observance on the tssaa website almost every school advertising for a head football coach says that teaching position that is tied to coaching job is undecided at this time. so, these people are not puttting any limitations on who they can hire. if west greene is going to hire a quality coach this time why don't they do the same thing and worry about the teaching later. they will get a whole lot more interest, and as far as i know if the knew coach wins it won't matter what he teaches because he will be a hero and will be untouchable.

Instead of hiing someone whohasnt coached fb ina while like several of the "front runners" why not recruit a young assisstant from one of the schools that has been beating wg. coaches are always watching bb games so go to away games and getyou a good coach. do not settle with a soccer or softball coach!