West Greene High School

gonehome

Do you guys have a interim coach or anybody doing anything with the kids right now? If not I hope you have some good senior leaders who have some of them lifting and running. What about spring Practice? If you don't have a coach by spring practice that prooves without a doubt that your administration doesn't give a hoot about the program.

I agree.Nobody is in charge!Bible doesn't care.If he really cared he would hire a coach soon.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the coachs down ther can't win squat. Boles has a terible record in basball, carter realy stunk in fb, greenelee cant seem to win now, and wiliams cant stya in a game, bard is not leaving voleyball or softball. they are going to have to find someone outside of wg. bottom line. what do you guys think th e problem is? lack of coaching or lack of athlets. i think its a combo of both....maybe the hole staff needs a good shakup...

Spike are u a freshman at WG because u talk and type like one? Want an explanation for Coach Bowles and WG baseball? Well it might have a little to do with NO SENIOR PLAYERS. We graduated 2 seniors last year, and 1 the year before. This year will be different for the baseball team. We have 8 starters coming back from last year mostly juniors and seniors. Wait and see. Oh yea I play a little baseball with my football too. As for the boys basketball program. It has made a huge turnaround from years past. You cant win them all. Greenlee has done a great job with those guys. Next year will stink losing all of our starters. And for Coach Williams he got threw out of ONE game and it was the GUYS game not the girls. Those girls are usually decent but they have no leadership this year either. 1 starting senior, and 2 total. I wont disagree that Carter was a bad coach but it wasnt all him. A large portion of the problem lies with us athletes. We are so used to losing that it just comes natural. Theres no need for a whole staff shake up just a new football coach!

Case will be the man with the same assistant coaches as last year (my best estimate & opinion). There has already been a surge in interest from the students at WG. Good luck to the Buffaloes for '07.

Yeah but your not going to get much done if they listen to the students, thats like talking to a brick wall. The students show as much interest in the sports now as they did when I was at school there.

Yeah but your not going to get much done if they listen to the students, thats like talking to a brick wall. The students show as much interest in the sports now as they did when I was at school there.

I dont think you took that statement the way it was intended...I think they meant that the students are excited about getting Joe as their coach if all works out...I think hes even giving the assistant coach a workout program 4 them to do....and you can 4get about getting someone there b4 next yr...but hopefully they will go ahead and offer him the job, let him sign his contract....that way he can make the drive from MTown and put the boys through spring drills...but then again that makes to much sense for Greene County....again these are just my opinions....dont take it as the gospel.

I dont think you took that statement the way it was intended...I think they meant that the students are excited about getting Joe as their coach if all works out...I think hes even giving the assistant coach a workout program 4 them to do....and you can 4get about getting someone there b4 next yr...but hopefully they will go ahead and offer him the job, let him sign his contract....that way he can make the drive from MTown and put the boys through spring drills...but then again that makes to much sense for Greene County....again these are just my opinions....dont take it as the gospel.

Hey thanks for the update, I just misunderstood you.

• 2 weeks later...