Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

LCHS seems to have quite a bit of talent that will coming up from Freshman this year.....curious to see how that plays out...who the favor of the year is going to be this time. I would really like to see LCHS platoon offense and defense where skilled players are available. LCHS has a ton of talent.....I have watched the 03,04 and 05 middle school teams....sure isn't a lack of talent there. This year will be interesting to watch....and see, sure hope they get experience ...it will pay off in the future. I was told that the 3 years of middle school kids that LCHS has now went something like 26=3....which isn't to bad. Hope they use all that talent at the same time.....I think LCHS would be a powerhouse!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike West you are trying to stir a mess by your post. This game is months away and yet you use your many user names to put your own hometown down. You have told us all how you don't like our offense, defense, and coaching staff

. By the way being from Hohenwald and the great connections you have with colleges you might put in a good word for some of our players. In many of these post you are talking to yourself. We all know your user names and realize what you are trying to do.

Edited by ezt51

I am just shocked to see how cocky Mt. Pleasant fans are. If you haven't realized yet that 1A football is not on the same level as 2A or any other level of football in the state. Let's take last year for an example, the mighty Tigers of Mt. Pleasant lost to Ezell-Harding 20-17. Ezell Harding lost to Fairview 27-0. Lewis Co. beat Fairview 8-7 in the playoffs. Looks to me like you can mark two losses down for Mt. Pleasant next year.

Mt.Pleasant fans ain't cocky. Selectedgrain and Coach1 and probably more screen names is a Lewis County fan that works at MPHS just trying to fire Lewis County up.

Mt.Pleasant fans ain't cocky. Selectedgrain and Coach1 and probably more screen names is a Lewis County fan that works at MPHS just trying to fire Lewis County up.

He may live in Lewis County but he is not a Lewis County fan. He is a Tiger fan to the core.