Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

Could've, should've, would've, I thought to be your specialties, not dreaming. Oh well, guess we got to let you do something. lol :lol::lol:

As far as Lewis Co. I heard through a painter acquaintance of mine that Chucky D. is one bad dude on LC's defense. If thats the case I wish he was still in MP. Any one want to testify?

He is becoming a real stud.....bigger and faster.....and good attitude, good combination.......Good young man as a person too!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck yes he is a freaking monster...he works his butt off i agree with stat pak he has got alot faster and alot bigger and stronger....he isnt scared of anything.....that boy will hit what ever moves...he is a real terror..rumor was they timed him in the 40 and the SLOWEST he got was a 4.6.....he is gonna be a stud on the team this year

heck yes he is a freaking monster...he works his butt off i agree with stat pak he has got alot faster and alot bigger and stronger....he isnt scared of anything.....that boy will hit what ever moves...he is a real terror..rumor was they timed him in the 40 and the SLOWEST he got was a 4.6.....he is gonna be a stud on the team this year

That's what I heard on his speed too. Heard he's also benching 325-350 in reps of 10-15 in his sets. That's awesome for a high school kid. I went to school over here with his dad, sure would've liked to have him still over here on mTp defense. Sounds like he would be a very valuable player. :)

That's what I heard on his speed too. Heard he's also benching 325-350 in reps of 10-15 in his sets. That's awesome for a high school kid. I went to school over here with his dad, sure would've liked to have him still over here on mTp defense. Sounds like he would be a very valuable player. :angry:

What makes him even better....he is a great young man.....good attitude. The younger players respect him and look up to him..he sets a good example!

MP has cheerleaders that run a 4.6. Guess everything now days are a little slower in Lewis Co. After all that offense is from the 30's and 40's.

You need to let the coaches know......they sure could have used them in the playoffs. LCHS has plenty of speed , ask your past 4 year middle school teams, there never was a competitive game there. LCHS lost a few seniors this year, but I believe Sharp has developed alot of the younger ones to step in....hard to say if this is a rebuilding year, or just reloading.....next year will tell.

I am just shocked to see how cocky Mt. Pleasant fans are. If you haven't realized yet that 1A football is not on the same level as 2A or any other level of football in the state. Let's take last year for an example, the mighty Tigers of Mt. Pleasant lost to Ezell-Harding 20-17. Ezell Harding lost to Fairview 27-0. Lewis Co. beat Fairview 8-7 in the playoffs. Looks to me like you can mark two losses down for Mt. Pleasant next year.

I am just shocked to see how cocky Mt. Pleasant fans are. If you haven't realized yet that 1A football is not on the same level as 2A or any other level of football in the state. Let's take last year for an example, the mighty Tigers of Mt. Pleasant lost to Ezell-Harding 20-17. Ezell Harding lost to Fairview 27-0. Lewis Co. beat Fairview 8-7 in the playoffs. Looks to me like you can mark two losses down for Mt. Pleasant next year.

I guess sucess builds confidence......OR....over-confidence!

You almost get the feeling you should feel sorry for LCHS!