Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Summertown don't field a football team, does Mt. Pleasant or Lewis County pickup any players from Summertown, being in the approximate vicinity and on the corner of three counties?

Summertown is in Lawrence Co. MP (Maury Co.) cannot take kids from that county. If the kids family wants to pay an outrageous "out of county" fee to go to MP or Lewis Co. they can. However if the kid wanted to go to Zion (private) he could just jump right over there. LOL.

Since Summertown don't field a football team, does Mt. Pleasant or Lewis County pickup any players from Summertown, being in the approximate vicinity and on the corner of three counties?

Summertown could hav a football team if they wanted 2 but all they care about is basketball,softball,baseball,golf,and tennis lol they only got a couple that goes 2 LCHS in Lawrenceburg most of the good ones transfers 2 MTP or LEWIS CO. i kno a couple that hav did that

Summertown is in Lawrence Co. MP (Maury Co.) cannot take kids from that county. If the kids family wants to pay an outrageous "out of county" fee to go to MP or Lewis Co. they can. However if the kid wanted to go to Zion (private) he could just jump right over there. LOL.

Summertown is mainly in Lawrence County and other portions are Lewis and Maury. By road, you can live in a portion of Maury but cannot get to Maury without going through Lawrence. The same is true for Lewis; you have to travel through Lawrence to go back into Lewis. I was wondering how that worked out since Summertown zip code is in Lawrence County and includes parts of Lewis & Maury. Spring Hill is a similar case but border by two counties instead of three.

I would have no petty on lewis county if i was mp the last time they played lc was beating mp prety bad like 48 to nothing and that sorry! human being coach sharp was throwing the ball with a min left in the game and he coach sharp would not play or even scrimage mp in 03 or 04 or o5 or 06 but this year he decides to play mp because he think all mp has got is marco but thier little middle linebacker is not going to stop marco or cliffton or stoops the line mp has got is very good hope mp wins by 60. PS to answer the summertown ? it don't matter lewis county has had boys play for them from mp when they stilled lived in mp. thats why they was so good.

I would have no petty on lewis county if i was mp the last time they played lc was beating mp prety bad like 48 to nothing and that sorry! human being coach sharp was throwing the ball with a min left in the game and he coach sharp would not play or even scrimage mp in 03 or 04 or o5 or 06 but this year he decides to play mp because he think all mp has got is marco but thier little middle linebacker is not going to stop marco or cliffton or stoops the line mp has got is very good hope mp wins by 60. PS to answer the summertown ? it don't matter lewis county has had boys play for them from mp when they stilled lived in mp. thats why they was so good.

So you don't like Coach Sharp? by the way, Mt Pleasant dropped Lewis County from their schedule after the 2 schools had been playing each other for 50 straight years! Mt Pleasant is going to field one of the best teams they have had and Coach Sharp and the entire Panther team knows Mt. Pleasant is not a one man team. Marco is a very good player but he is surrounded with some great talent. You need to talk to the Mt Pleasant administration before you spout off about who will not play who. :)