Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

how is the mt pleasent team look?? i went and watched the panthers practice today and they are looking very well.....all the kids are stepping up for this game... it is gonna be a barn burner........seem's good ol bobby sharp is making sure these boys are prepared for this game.......how about the tigers..they showing improvement?

Edited by Lc pride

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great start for both teams.....a win here would really set the tone for that team for the rest of the season, more so for MT.Pleasant...to beat a 2A team, especially the LCHS team would be a real boost! Lewis county it wouldn't mean as much, after all they are 2A and are suppose to beat a 1A. Both have alot of talent, and both should go far in the playoffs.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!!!!!!!!

Shouldnt you be working out. Players on Coacht really get heckled after they lose a game. :)

Does Coach Rice know you post?

I heard Boyce Dixon is going to be a defensive coach over there this year, is that true?

i do work out, and yes he nos i post,and you're the one thats gonna get heckled......... :)

i do work out, and yes he nos i post,and you're the one thats gonna get heckled......... :D

Does Coach realize how your struggling academically? Oh, and working outside (at the horse barn) doesn't mean working out.

Keep in mind I know your football number (78)..........when you get nailed (if you actually start)........youre going to hear it from me. But, Ill go easy on you, because your a CoachT user. B)

What about Boyce Dixon coaching over there?

Edited by GreenMan

Does Coach realize how your struggling academically? Oh, and working outside (at the horse barn) doesn't mean working out.

Keep in mind I know your football number (78)..........when you get nailed (if you actually start)........youre going to hear it from me. But, Ill go easy on you, because your a CoachT user. :D

What about Boyce Dixon coaching over there?

i actually make good grades B) and the Dixon thing was a rumor ive had a few ppl ask me bout that......

i actually make good grades :D and the Dixon thing was a rumor ive had a few ppl ask me bout that......

I know you make good grades (youre still on the team), I was just picking at you. I just got some info that Dixon may be an assistant over there this year, but my source says its still up in the air.