Dobyns-Bennett Offensive for 2007 Any suggestions

dbfanforlife

Waco is right.Bart will be a senior next year and clark doesn't play underclassmen over seniors no matter how good they are.Bart's parents are also over the Quarterback club and that goes a long way.

That sound like sour grapes to me! Clark hasn't won games by playing seniors just because they are seniors! Seems to me, He does a great job of getting the most out of his players regardless or age,race or parental influence! And that is coming from a South fan! So.... give him a little credit!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sound like sour grapes to me! Clark hasn't won games by playing seniors just because they are seniors! Seems to me, He does a great job of getting the most out of his players regardless or age,race or parental influence! And that is coming from a South fan! So.... give him a little credit!

Here we go again,another South fan/parent in the DB know.No sour grapes here just telling it like it is.Where have you been for the last several years during the DB football seasons?Apparently at South games!

And that is part of the reason DB will be Number 1 in the AP poll until they actually start playing real teams that stand a chance of beating them. You know right about time for the playoffs. :)

Do y'all really like playing such short seasons up there or what? :)

Clark should play the best player, even if he's a freshman. If he isn't doing that then I agree with Lost Old Dad - even if he is from no-mans-land out yonder in the middle of the Great State of Tennessee.

Edited by DBGRAD70

• 2 weeks later...

Waco is right.Bart will be a senior next year and clark doesn't play underclassmen over seniors no matter how good they are.Bart's parents are also over the Quarterback club and that goes a long way.

Not so. In 2004 Clark started Pappas at LB as a sophomore. He started at LB all 13 games. I am sure Clark is not influenced by the VOLUNTEER work done by Bart's parents.

well back to the original question our offense will be alright if we get some decent play calls we got bart lane taylor and justin starting the back postitions some talent out at the receiver postitions too n we should have a good sized line but everyone will be inexperienced

I think with the guys we have coming back, I would love to see them go to I formation with Sylvester running behind Taylor. I believe the offensive line will be a strength next year. In the I we should be able to run the ball effectively. Out of the I, they could run play action pass. Who are the projected starters at WR?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the offensive line will be a huge strength, with Zach Boggan anchoring the middle. I hear he's gotten looks from Hawaii, Boise State, Kentucky, and Centre. He should be flanked by fellow senior standouts Jordan Rupe and Alan Hinson, who has garnered serious interest from Auburn.