region 7 and 8...

coachgat

Here are the teams for Region 8

District 15- Ridgeway, Wooddale, Whitestation (8-1), Houston(4-4), Germantown, Collierville and Memphis Overton

District 16- Memphis Northside, Memphis Central (8-1), Memphis East, Melrose, Hamilton, Whitehaven, Fairley and Kingsbury

Region 7

District 13- Munford, Brighton, Jackson Central-Merry and Harding County

District 14- Bartlett (7-1), Cordova, Craigmont, Bolton, Millington (11-1), Raliegh Egypt and Arlington

If you have current records please update. District starts this week and we would like to see how these teams are doing.

Edited by coachgat

District 15- White station, Houston(4-4), Germantown, Collierville and Memphis Overton

District 16- Memphis Northside, Memphis Central (8-1), Memphis East, Melrose, Hamilton, Whitehaven, Fairley and Kingsbury

Region 7

District 14- Bartlett (7-1), Cordova, Craigmont, Bolton, Millington (11-1), Raliegh Egypt and Arlington

If you have current records please update. District starts this week and we would like to see how these teams are doing.

Coach,

You forgot Wooddale and Ridgeway (how could you? :o ) in District 15.

OK. White Station has 7 wins and 1 loss. But they really haven't played any tough competition. The one loss was from a team from St. Louis. Close game. Tonight's game against Craigmont was ok. White Station ended up beating them by 12 but they were up by 19 in the 4th.

Edited by philtenn

Millington plays that same Craigmont team on Friday. If It will be interesting to see how the scores (Margin of Victory) compare at that point.

Who is the HC at Whitestation now?. I thought that Eric Sullivan did a nice job there when he took over for Betty Booker Parks. That was years ago now, and I have lost track of who is coaching there.

Millington played Collierville tonight and won impressively, Overcoming a poor shooting night with relentless defense and hustle. It was GREAT to see Latesa Mclaughlin back on the floor for the Lady Trojans. She sat out the game last friday vs Hernando with a leg injury that she sustained vs ECS earlier in the week.

Millington plays that same Craigmont team on Friday. If It will be interesting to see how the scores (Margin of Victory) compare at that point.

Who is the HC at Whitestation now?. I thought that Eric Sullivan did a nice job there when he took over for Betty Booker Parks. That was years ago now, and I have lost track of who is coaching there.

Millington played Collierville tonight and won impressively, Overcoming a poor shooting night with relentless defense and hustle. It was GREAT to see Latesa Mclaughlin back on the floor for the Lady Trojans. She sat out the game last friday vs Hernando with a leg injury that she sustained vs ECS earlier in the week.

Good for Latesa. That's a heck of a guard the Trojans have there. Congrats to Coachgat and Millington, that score really is impressive.

Edited by Pantherbert

Coach,

You forgot Wooddale and Ridgeway (how could you? :lol: ) in District 15.

OK. White Station has 7 wins and 1 loss. But they really haven't played any tough competition. The one loss was from a team from St. Louis. Close game. Tonight's game against Craigmont was ok. White Station ended up beating them by 12 but they were up by 19 in the 4th.

OOPS! I got it from a book and I thought that it looked a little wierd. LOL. I'm so sorry for that, but blame it on the book, No wait, I got it off of here. i went to the link where the teams are ranked and listed for each region and Ridgeway or wooddale wasn't on there.

Good for Latesa. That's a heck of a guard the Trojans have there. Congrats to Coachgat and Millington, that score really is impressive.

The HC at WSHS is Daryl Durham. He came from Chicago but has a background here in Memphis from what I understand. The assistant's last name is Condra. She played in college and holds some kind of 3 point shooting record for her alma mater. When possible, Robert O'Kelly, the ex-Wake Forest player helps out working with some of the girls individually.

District 15- Ridgeway, Wooddale, Whitestation (8-1), Houston(4-4), Germantown, Collierville and Memphis Overton

Region 7

This is my first time posting but Ive been reading for awhile. Might as well start off with a bang. Here are my perdictions.

15 1-Ridgeway 2-Houston 3-Wooddale 4-White Station

16 1-Northside 2-East 3-Central 4-Melrose

14 1-Bartlett 2-Millington 3-Craigmont 4-Cordova or Bolton

This is my first time posting but Ive been reading for awhile. Might as well start off with a bang. Here are my perdictions.

15 1-Ridgeway 2-Houston 3-Wooddale 4-White Station

16 1-Northside 2-East 3-Central 4-Melrose

14 1-Bartlett 2-Millington 3-Craigmont 4-Cordova or Bolton

Thanks, finally someone not afraid to step out there. Keep posting predictions and records please. I'll update the original as I find out the records.