Bray's Rankings 3

CoachBray

A few things...

That 140 ranking look just fine. Ulric has been looking nothing but nice as of late. Especially the win over Konz...10-2....

And man...that Brandon Wright...quite the wrestler...as if no one knew...

Zack Hicks from Kenwood dec. Rene Karterton from Tullohoma 9-6 on Friday night...that should shake some things up....

Kenwood also got 3rd at the Tullohoma duals this past weekend...with Grissom High School (Alabama) and a Georgia team taking first and second, respectively.

Grissom ran through the duals....they finished in the top 4 in the State 6A division in Alabama..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also how do you know that Frankie is better than Matt?

Cobra, I didn't mean to slight Matt Lettner in any way. I had just got through watching Frankie wrestle and that was fresh on my mind. I know that Matt is very good as I have seen him wrestle many times and I think that crown is truly "up in the air". I think 215 will be a very competitive weight class.

blake ridenour and tanner johnson had a great match at the bradley tounrment tanner was beating blake in the finals 1-6 in the or 1-8 in the first period then second period blake tied to macth up 8-8 and then blake but tanner on his back then 3rd period tanner did a duck under and pined blake less then 20 secs. left in the 3rd period