Boyd Buc 2007

reaction

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly we think alike. I was thinkin Cody Thomas could be a very good LB. He is a hard nosed player. Plays with a lot of intensity. Oh ya incase you didn't know today was my bday. :lol:

Boyd is very deep in the linebacker position already. They have 3 out of 4 returning and really are fine with the backups. The concern is the secondary. Hopefully some sophomores will step up and play. The defensive line should be 2 deep all the way across which means fresh people in the 4th quarter.

Exactly we think alike. I was thinkin Cody Thomas could be a very good LB. He is a hard nosed player. Plays with a lot of intensity. Oh ya incase you didn't know today was my bday. ;)

Happy B-Day reaction! Yes, cody played lights out as a sophomore. He was hurt his entire Junior year. He is the most cunning player we have. Can't wait to see him as a senior. I think Matt Anderson could be thrown into the LB core as well. He has gotten big and could step up big as well.

Go Bucs, except for MC game.

Now that one we are REALLY looking forward to. We feel like we've got some unfinished business.

Has an official announcement been made naming Coach Renolds Head Coach? Is th search still open? if so when will they name a coach? I just have'nt seen anything in the paper as of late.

I heard last year that they were not going to search for a new coach. they were going to let Reynolds run it. The record does not show it, but we did get a region championship. I think Coach Reynolds did a fine job for his first year, and a brutal schedule.

I heard last year that they were not going to search for a new coach. they were going to let Reynolds run it. The record does not show it, but we did get a region championship. I think Coach Reynolds did a fine job for his first year, and a brutal schedule.

Grant did a great job. You guys will be improved next year with a little break in your schedule. I think you will win between 7-9 games if you have some of the young guys step up in key positions. This year's sophomores have a really good class. Good luck next season.

Grant did a great job. You guys will be improved next year with a little break in your schedule. I think you will win between 7-9 games if you have some of the young guys step up in key positions. This year's sophomores have a really good class. Good luck next season.

You comin in anytime over xmas break? holla at me if you do. You missed my bday the other night.

Come on zone, that one means so much.

I know how you feel. It means a lot to us too. :lol: . Even more so for me this year since my son will be a freshman on the team. He may not see the field against Boyd this year but he will at least be opposite his buds from Boyd who will be freshmen too. Nick Hughes is one of his buds to. It will really be fun the next 4 years.grd.gif

We need to talk up a SP-Boyd JV game :lol:

I think Coach Reynolds did a heck of a job considering the schedule he was stuck with.

Has an official announcement been made naming Coach Renolds Head Coach? Is th search still open? if so when will they name a coach? I just have'nt seen anything in the paper as of late.

I can say with 100% confidence that Coach Reynolds is the Head Coach at BBS. There is NO search going on now nor prior. He was the clear pick from day one. He is a class act and a coach we want our young men to have as an influence in their lives. I know it was initially reported that he was the interum head coach at the 1st of last season, but there was a lot going on then. He IS the Head Coach. I think a news release will come at some point, but he IS the Head Coach.

Amen!

I know how you feel. It means a lot to us too. :lol: . Even more so for me this year since my son will be a freshman on the team. He may not see the field against Boyd this year but he will at least be opposite his buds from Boyd who will be freshmen too. Nick Hughes is one of his buds to. It will really be fun the next 4 years.grd.gif

We need to talk up a SP-Boyd JV game :lol:

Absolutely!