Pf vs Seymour

sammy3462

They are decent when they play with some intensity. They have a couple of good guards especially Woodrick. They also have some depth. Great system and coach. Probably one of the best in this part of Tennessee. Only weakness is that they have to watch for the big head..... Good one on Tuesday they play Alcoa

I believe they are close to unbeatable if they play a complete game with the intensity they are able to bring. I saw the game last night and they played exceptionally well with a few slip ups. The system they play with the players they have works great. They should have slipped more screens against Seymour last night to get easier buckets but they still played a good ball game. They need to play their best game next Tuesday against Alcoa to go into Christmas break on a positive note.

Yes they played good last night. I would have to say their best quality as a team is that they are unselfish and they are great at backdooring. Alcoa will be a good test because it is at Alcoa. If both teams play good tho it will be a good one.

I believe this team is a little overrated. They play to the level of their competition which allows a chance for an upset. But also allows a chance to be great. If they were more consistent they would be a state contender

I believe this team is a little overrated. They play to the level of their competition which allows a chance for an upset. But also allows a chance to be great. If they were more consistent they would be a state contender

I dont think that they are overrated I just think that they haven't exactly hit their groove. It shows something that they are still winning when they havent been playing their best. We will see soon what they are made of.

I dont think that they are overrated I just think that they haven't exactly hit their groove. It shows something that they are still winning when they havent been playing their best. We will see soon what they are made of.

If not overrated then we will see how they play against Alcoa. This is there first real challenge of the season.

Sammy: You aren't fooling anyone by getting on here and acting like you don't know anything about Pigeon Forge and asking for information. It is extremely obvious that you are from Pigeon Forge, more than likely on the team. It makes yourself and your team look stupid. You start a new topic almost everyday about Pigeon Forge asking about them. Give it up. Just let the boys play. You are doing them more harm on here than anything. Building them up and painting a huge target on their backs! Give it up!

Sammy: You aren't fooling anyone by getting on here and acting like you don't know anything about Pigeon Forge and asking for information. It is extremely obvious that you are from Pigeon Forge, more than likely on the team. It makes yourself and your team look stupid. You start a new topic almost everyday about Pigeon Forge asking about them. Give it up. Just let the boys play. You are doing them more harm on here than anything. Building them up and painting a huge target on their backs! Give it up!

First of all, you need to get your facts straight before you assume anything. Plus, they are the defending district and region champs, do you not think they already have a target on their back? So be careful of what you say and know what you are talking about.