ER-Grace score?

gr8school

both dunks were on nobody, mcmasters and the player guarding jurick wer double teaming someone coming in the lane and he was all alone in the paint when he got his dunks in.

Your crazy dude I got the video I will post it soon carter jumps with philip both times so get your facts right he got dunked on and he was oviously scared to even contest with alex when he went up for one of his dunks..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he fist was closed and whether he hit the mark or not he threw a punch and should have been ejected. i have seen grace play twice now, and they will not beat temple. the other district in A ball has no answer for temple either. has grace played 21st century yet? they seem to be an having a good season. although the east ridge squad can play basketball, i wish they would bring in a new coach. the team is a major disappointment off the court and the athletic director should rectify that situation. is it true that wells has some suspensions from school in the past, or is that some bad information? he sure can play ball and it would be a waste for him not to play somewhere. a little too much "showboating", but again what can you expect from a "rudderless ship".

"showboating" what are you talking about crossing people or his passes because they work everytime and you cant hate on it because its nice as heck and there hasnt been nobody to contest with it yet because he still averages bout 24 a game and has tons of assist.

both times mcmasters was coming from the other side of the lane. he never was guarding jurick, at least in the first half, at any time. it was not like jurick took the ball straight at mcmasters and dunked on his head. post the video and all shall see. the showboating was constant. after he made his first shot he started shaking his head like a punk. after a dunk jurick was trash talking. poor sportsmanship at the least. i will give wells his due credit for being a good player, but when the players start showing up the other team they should have a seat on the bench for a quarter and eventually they will get the message that that crap isn't tolerated by a coach. but goddrad is more worried about winning then winning in a respected way. i guarantee that very few coaches in town have a great deal of respect for coach goddard because of how his teams conduct themselves on and off the court.

Juric and Mcmasters was a wash. Alex Wells was the difference in the game. Shaughnessy guarded Juric and denied the ball extremely well where Juric was able to score essentially on transition or when Shaughnessy went to the help.Grace did not run an effective offence often looking tentative. ER played more aggressively. Overall the senior experience of ER vrs the much younger guards on Grace and the ER home court support was the difference.

both times mcmasters was coming from the other side of the lane. he never was guarding jurick, at least in the first half, at any time. it was not like jurick took the ball straight at mcmasters and dunked on his head. post the video and all shall see. the showboating was constant. after he made his first shot he started shaking his head like a punk. after a dunk jurick was trash talking. poor sportsmanship at the least. i will give wells his due credit for being a good player, but when the players start showing up the other team they should have a seat on the bench for a quarter and eventually they will get the message that that crap isn't tolerated by a coach. but goddrad is more worried about winning then winning in a respected way. i guarantee that very few coaches in town have a great deal of respect for coach goddard because of how his teams conduct themselves on and off the court.

Why would you sit your main players in a game like this are you a complete tard or what,, I mean did carter sit nope.. Philip did sit out for a while because he picked 2 fouls up quick...well if you are as good as alex and no one can handle him you can shake your head after making shots and most players do so quit hating on the guys game... the first dunk philip had he up faked carter and philip went up on him and carters hand was still all over philip... the second dunk carter jumped with him all though he got scared and pulled his hands down he still jumped with him so get your facts right before you say stuff.. I will post a video when ever I get a chance to edit it it takes more than just a couple min. buddy..And I know guarded isnt a great coach but oh well about him, we are talking about the players..

Edited by abc123kid

I'll echo everyone else: Alex Wells stole the show tonight. Just about everyone else on the floor was a non-factor in the game. Bit of a letdown. Once again Grace needs to have someone light a fire under their shorts to get them fired up. Grace is a good team when they play like they did against CSAS and I hope to see that team after Christmas. I'd also like to see Granger Hughes out there more, that kid knows how to think.

I'll echo everyone else: Alex Wells stole the show tonight. Just about everyone else on the floor was a non-factor in the game. Bit of a letdown. Once again Grace needs to have someone light a fire under their shorts to get them fired up. Grace is a good team when they play like they did against CSAS and I hope to see that team after Christmas. I'd also like to see Granger Hughes out there more, that kid knows how to think.

I agree they have tons of talent and the freshman guy was really good.. He wil be excelent in the years to come..

you sit players when they deserve to be sat down. winning the game is not as imporatant at this stage of the season against a no-district opponent. you sit people to get their attention that they can not act like the pioneers players act on the court. if the coach wants to win with class he holds the power to do so. goddard refuses to see that and until he does the players will continue to act in a way that is a disgrace to the school they play for. ask 10 coaches if a kid that has been suspended from school 2 or 3 times in their high school years and 90% of them would not allow them on the team, much less on the court, 6'10 or not.

you sit players when they deserve to be sat down. winning the game is not as imporatant at this stage of the season against a no-district opponent. you sit people to get their attention that they can not act like the pioneers players act on the court. if the coach wants to win with class he holds the power to do so. goddard refuses to see that and until he does the players will continue to act in a way that is a disgrace to the school they play for. ask 10 coaches if a kid that has been suspended from school 2 or 3 times in their high school years and 90% of them would not allow them on the team, much less on the court, 6'10 or not.

YOUR JUST A HATER AND ALWAYS WILL BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING