NWCA Weight System

WrestleSBA

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having problems with the NWCA weight management system? They seem to have changed something about 2 weeks ago and I can no longer enter the weights from our daul meets.

Did you ever get your problem worked out? I wasn't having the problem but now I am. I can enter everything but the weights, which is all we should be required to enter anyway. The rest is a waste of time. I have tried to enter the info on a couple of different computers but nothing worked. Let me know if you have any luck, please. thanks.

Did you ever get your problem worked out? I wasn't having the problem but now I am. I can enter everything but the weights, which is all we should be required to enter anyway. The rest is a waste of time. I have tried to enter the info on a couple of different computers but nothing worked. Let me know if you have any luck, please. thanks.

We had the same problem yesterday, Tojo. Couldn't enter the weights and tried from two different computers. Does the TSSAA have anyone to alert about this?

Nope still having the same problem. Makes the whole system kind of bunk if you can't enter the weights. Great plan. The fact that more coaches are not complaining about this leads me to believe that many aren't entering their weights. Maybe they jsut aren't complaining on here but I think there is a fair amount of coaches on teh site and I was the first to bring it up. I do love that the whole reason for the system does not even work.

Tojo - Same here.

Let me know what they tell you. Thanks.

If anyone hears anything please post.

Nope still having the same problem. Makes the whole system kind of bunk if you can't enter the weights. Great plan. The fact that more coaches are not complaining about this leads me to believe that many aren't entering their weights. Maybe they jsut aren't complaining on here but I think there is a fair amount of coaches on teh site and I was the first to bring it up. I do love that the whole reason for the system does not even work.

If anyone hears anything please post.

I can't enter weights either!!!!!!! Some other system has got to get into place if they are really going to moniter these kide like they say they are.

Tojo - Same here.

Let me know what they tell you. Thanks.

I have spoken with the NWCA ( Betsy) and alerted them to the problem. It is a programming issue. They are aware of it and their programmer is making corrections. They hope to have it fixed this afternoon. In the meantime, she said it would be best that everyone stay off the system and not try to input anything while they are working on it. She told me that she would send me an e-mail when the problem is fixed.

I have spoken with the NWCA ( Betsy) and alerted them to the problem. It is a programming issue. They are aware of it and their programmer is making corrections. They hope to have it fixed this afternoon. In the meantime, she said it would be best that everyone stay off the system and not try to input anything while they are working on it. She told me that she would send me an e-mail when the problem is fixed.

Thanks, Buck. Let us know if you have any luck. I won't hold my breath on them e-mailing or returning my call. I have made three over two days and none of those got returned. i'm amazed that you actually got through to someone. Thanks for the update. When they finally do get it fixed, we will all be swamped with the back-log of entries that we have to input. Are there any other sports that have to put up with this nonsense? I really doubt it.

Thanks, Buck. Let us know if you have any luck. I won't hold my breath on them e-mailing or returning my call. I have made three over two days and none of those got returned. i'm amazed that you actually got through to someone. Thanks for the update. When they finally do get it fixed, we will all be swamped with the back-log of entries that we have to input. Are there any other sports that have to put up with this nonsense? I really doubt it.

Toj and anyone else having problems, below is the official word from the NWCA via an e-mail I received earlier this morning but just now opened. If you have problems in the future, this is the lady to contact. She was very helpful. I believe that she will e-mail me back and when she does I will post it.

.....................................................................................................................

The NWCA is currently experiencing technical difficulties due to new programming enhancements which are being implemented by overwhelming requests from coaches using the Optimal Performance Calculator. The loading of these new enhancements is triggering error messages. We value your feedback and suggestions and the NWCA is in the process of fulfilling these requests. The NWCA appreciates your patience and respectfully suggests that all coaches refrain from accessing the OPC site for the time being to allow our programmer ample time to complete the enhancements. The OPC site should be running at full capacity this afternoon. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience and notification will be sent as soon as the new components to the OPC have been successfully completed.

Betsy A. Peachey

Marketing Coordinator

National Wrestling Coaches Association

1976 Auction Road

PO Box 254

Manheim, PA 17545

Bus: 717-653-8009 Fax: 717-653-8270

Email: bpeachey@nwca.cc

• 3 weeks later...

I never heard from NWCA, but this is the reply I got from Ronnie Carter. In our e-mail we said that we planned on not entering anymore information until we heard directly from TSSAA or NWCA that the problem was resolved.

Thanks for the email. I have not talked with Pat

Tocci, but will be in contact this week. I do not know

the problems, but will try to see the nature of the

problems. Obviously, no school or wrestler will be

penalized for problems on our end.

RC