CLARKRANGE IS THE BEST IN 1A!

jamieroper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh your so full of it...To say that your saying Crange is invincible...If you think they can go into Upperman and get a win your crazier than I thought...Crange is good, you and the rest of the crange fans have let us know how good they are, but trying to make them seem invincible is crazy...If Crange played at Upperman they wouldn't come with in 10 points of beating them at Upperman...This I promise...Crange will go into the district tournament with 2 district losses atleast...1 coming from JC at JC, and another coming from RBS at RBS...I didn't say we would win district, or that we would win everything else, but JC will improve at the time you play them again, and when you travel to RBS you'll get all you want and more...;)...

Don't be so tough on Clarkrange. At least, Coach Rogers has them playing some good completition outside of the district. It would be great for the UC fans if RBS would play the likes of Upperman, Livingston and Cookeville, but they have to play those other powerhouses--MH, Trousdale, Sale Creek, etc.

Don't be so tough on Clarkrange. At least, Coach Rogers has them playing some good completition outside of the district. It would be great for the UC fans if RBS would play the likes of Upperman, Livingston and Cookeville, but they have to play those other powerhouses--MH, Trousdale, Sale Creek, etc.

Not Clarkrange, Clarkrange fans...I've always liked that team Coach Rogers has over there...

Your crazy if you think you can beat Upperman.

Surely you don't think that...I believe Stone would bet Upperman in the Upperman Gym.

Oh your so full of it...To say that your saying Crange is invincible...If you think they can go into Upperman and get a win your crazier than I thought...Crange is good, you and the rest of the crange fans have let us know how good they are, but trying to make them seem invincible is crazy...If Crange played at Upperman they wouldn't come with in 10 points of beating them at Upperman...This I promise...Crange will go into the district tournament with 2 district losses atleast...1 coming from JC at JC, and another coming from RBS at RBS...I didn't say we would win district, or that we would win everything else, but JC will improve at the time you play them again, and when you travel to RBS you'll get all you want and more...:blink:...

Upperman and Clarkrange would be a very good matchup. So would Uppermann and Stone. The three of those teams are pretty even.

Swanson is sensitive. I believe that Knight2 is an outside observer who seen the Stone - Clarkrange game. If I was a Stone fan and that was the first game I had seen Clarkrange play this year, believe me I would be sold on them too. They played a great game. Anyone with any basketball sense at all know that RBS will be tough no matter where we play them, and JC is on a consistent climb upwards. To promise wins is not very intelligent. But also to say that Clarkrange does not have a chance at anyone they play this year is also a not intelligent either. Thanks to the great scheduling of the Cookeville tournament, we may find out how well they stack up against Shelbyville. Then we can make our assumptions from there.

Swanson is sensitive. I believe that Knight2 is an outside observer who seen the Stone - Clarkrange game. If I was a Stone fan and that was the first game I had seen Clarkrange play this year, believe me I would be sold on them too. They played a great game. Anyone with any basketball sense at all know that RBS will be tough no matter where we play them, and JC is on a consistent climb upwards. To promise wins is not very intelligent. But also to say that Clarkrange does not have a chance at anyone they play this year is also a not intelligent either. Thanks to the great scheduling of the Cookeville tournament, we may find out how well they stack up against Shelbyville. Then we can make our assumptions from there.

This is a correct opinion...I do not say C'range will whip Upperman. I say Stone will play very good with Upperman. It is my opinion that Stone could whip Upperman in the Upperman gym. Some un-intelligent person took this to mean that we were promising a C'range win over Upperman. Every one knows that games between these power house teams can go either way. I would have never believe C'range would have smoked Stone like they did. The next time C'range plays Stone might go into over time to decide who whips. It is my personal opinion that C'range will win over Stone the next time they play.

This is a correct opinion...I do not say C'range will whip Upperman. I say Stone will play very good with Upperman. It is my opinion that Stone could whip Upperman in the Upperman gym. Some un-intelligent person took this to mean that we were promising a C'range win over Upperman. Every one knows that games between these power house teams can go either way. I would have never believe C'range would have smoked Stone like they did. The next time C'range plays Stone might go into over time to decide who whips. It is my personal opinion that C'range will win over Stone the next time they play.

No single A team would beat Upperman. Period. JC came close. Clarkrange would probably play them close as well. But lose by about 10 or so. Stone would probably do the same.

If Clarkrange shoots 60% across the board like they did against Stone, they could beat any team in the state (A-AAA) on any given night. Likewise if Stone only shoots 30% across the board like they did in that game, they could lose to a lesser team at any time. Taking nothing away from Crange, they played a great game, but can they count on that kind of shooting success night in night out? These two teams played fairly evenly other than that. Stone needs more discipline and patience than they showed in that game. I think the Buffs probably played to their potential. Good luck to both teams!

No single A team would beat Upperman. Period. JC came close. Clarkrange would probably play them close as well. But lose by about 10 or so. Stone would probably do the same.

I agree with the KING. Upperman would take 8 or 9 out of 10 games, if not 10 out of 10, from any Class A school. Some of the better Class A schools could create some match up problems for the Bees, but not many, if any. If you had Upperman play the big 3 from D7 a couple times, they may lose a game or two, maybe. But Upperman is the real deal. However, JC played them tough and JC is very young.

ALso, is no one going to fuss at me for my rankings of our 2 regions? Someone call me a nerd or something. I feel left out. :blink:

Edited by jamieroper

Now who said something about a not too intelligent statement????????? :lol::D

Your more ignorant than I thought if you think you can beat Upperman. Have you seen them play? Davis is good enough to start and play for their boys team, and their boys team is good to.

I agree with the KING. Upperman would take 8 or 9 out of 10 games, if not 10 out of 10, from any Class A school.

Glad to see someone other than me has some sense on this thread! <_<

Edited by Z King of D Swing

ALso, is no one going to fuss at me for my rankings of our 2 regions? Someone call me a nerd or something. I feel left out. <_<

Some posts are not worth responding to. We will leave it at that.

And yes that was Clarkrange's best all around game of the year. But as for shooting % they shoot very well on most nights and play very good D every night. The higher the stakes the better they play.

How awesome would it be to watch Clarkrange and Upperman in the Mid-south finals. Would have to be some big upsets, but would be fun.