McCallie results

Taxman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to a great Soddy team. What a great way to win it, going down to the the winner of the overtime 215 finals match. Lettner, and the whole Soddy team pulled it off. Tyler Roberson also looked strong against a good Olsen from Walton.

I'm interested to know if any of the wrestlers are having any issues with sores or scratches that are looking funny, as in, puffy, red, oozy, etc.

Waddell was beat solid. 10-4

Put to his back 3 times?

That may be true, but I remember that "kid" from age group wrestling. He is one year older than Ryan Fuller and one year younger than Kyle James. Is there no age restriction in ga? I can't believe Jeremy Norman is still in high school, what will he be, 20 when he graduates? Doesn't matter to me, I don't live in ga, just wondering. It reminds me of some of the 20 year olds who show up at Fargo to wrestle 17-18 year olds.

Waddell was beat solid. 10-4

Put to his back 3 times?

Congrats to Mr Stephens on an outstanding weekend, he wrestled with great poise registering wins over Waddell and Tolbert. IMHO, the finals match was much closer then the score would indicate due to the first flury. Stephens gets into Waddell's legs on a good shot and Waddell counters by going upside down back into Stephen's legs, common technique with elite level high school and college wrestlers. The official awards the TD and starts counting NF while Waddell thinks he is still in a scramble for the TD which changed the completion of the match. A rematch between these 2 would be fun.

Props out to the Father Ryan 171 (appeared to be a 152 pounder and I would assume the backup to Bateman) who battled to a 4th place finish. You showed the same heart and fight I've been seeing out of Baylor's Shufford at 189 who weighs in the 60's and registered a 5th place finish. FR's team must be very balanced to have finished 5th with no finalists and 3 4th place finishers.

Congrats to Mr Stephens on an outstanding weekend, he wrestled with great poise registering wins over Waddell and Tolbert. IMHO, the finals match was much closer then the score would indicate due to the first flury. Stephens gets into Waddell's legs on a good shot and Waddell counters by going upside down back into Stephen's legs, common technique with elite level high school and college wrestlers. The official awards the TD and starts counting NF while Waddell thinks he is still in a scramble for the TD which changed the completion of the match. A rematch between these 2 would be fun.

I believe they will be seeing each other in a few weeks, will they not?

Edited by mtnrasslin