Antioch and Whites Creek

seminolemt

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you tell us about your team.................I hear you are the second best recruiting team in the area behind Marietta Wheeler.

Antioch has the size to mathcup with your team better than Whites Creek.

The roster for Mceachern is unreal. I counted at least 5 players 6'5". Whites Creek has no players over 6'5".

Edited by cobrafan90

McEachern's Roster:

2 Justin Brown 12 5-8 PG

3 Theo Brown 12 5-10 PG

4 Duran Blue 11 5-11 SG

5 Adam Coleman 12 6-3 SF

11 Josh Brown 11 5-10 SG

12 Bobby Grier 12 6-0 PG

20 Anthony Gordon 12 6-6 PF

21 Eric Williams 12 6-4 SF

22 Trae Golden 9 6-2 SG

23 Derrick Desilva 12 6-1 SG

24 Chris Moore 11 6-4 SF

31 Darrius Garrett 11 6-8 C

32 Ike Unique 12 6-9 C

33 Lazbri Akpuchukwa 11 6-6 PF

35 Karlton Schilling 12 6-4 PF

42 DeAndre Washington 12 6-5 PF

Cobra, I wish we had the reputation that a Wheeler or Marietta has. We have had 1 or 2 transfers in the last 6 years. We do have a quality team this year and looking forward to playing in your area again. We played Riverdale earlier in the year and they were a very good team.

WOW! That’s an impressive roster. We will get the opportunity to see how Antioch & Whites Creek matches up with all that height. :blink:

What kind of crowds can we expect? I think we play at whites creek on Thursday night and at antioch on Friday. How do these 2 teams stack up against the Riverdale and Blackman teams we played earlier in the year. Someone asked in an earlier post about our team. We like to play at a fast pace. Our kinds play hard and seem to be very unselfish. We have a couple of Div. II caliber seniors on our team , our 6'7 junior could be Div.I and we have one of the top freshman in the state.

Whites Creek boast's two of the fastest players in the state. PG Calvin Roberts and Jamie Graham. Both were excellent football players. Both run about a 4.4. They are the catalyst for them.

Whites creek likes to pressure the ball and jump the passing lanes, creating opportunities for them on the other end. It will be a welcome game from the grind it out games we see in 12-aaa.

Antioch is 12 deep. not much drop off on the bench. they will like to run too. antioch will press the whole game with a 2-2-1 press.

Sounds like these games will be worth my money.

Both games will be played at antioch high school.

Whites Creek and Antioch are both better than riverdale and blackman. The best team in Murfreesboro is Oakland High School.

Edited by cobrafan90

Well, it sounds like we will have our hands full. I hope we can put on a good show for the folks who show up. When we were at Riverdale I got a chance to see one of the best female players I had seen in a long time from Riverdale. She was a great player. I used to coach girls in georgia back in the kelly Jolly days at White county. Cobra I hope you make it to the games be sure to introduce yourself I'll be the big guy.

What kind of crowds can we expect? I think we play at whites creek on Thursday night and at antioch on Friday. How do these 2 teams stack up against the Riverdale and Blackman teams we played earlier in the year. Someone asked in an earlier post about our team. We like to play at a fast pace. Our kinds play hard and seem to be very unselfish. We have a couple of Div. II caliber seniors on our team , our 6'7 junior could be Div.I and we have one of the top freshman in the state.

Whites Creek is 15 pts better than rhs and 35 better than Bhs

crowds have been down everywhere this yr but its early should have a nice crowd there