Gatlinburg Pittman Christmas Tourney

cosbybasketball30

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of these out of state teams any good?

Abingdon always has a real strong team. They're very good this year. They are 6-0 and none of the games have been close, granted compatition in Southwest Virginia isn't anywhere near strong. Perry County Cental has a 4-3 record, Casey County a 1-6 record, and North Harrdin a 3-5 record. Couldn't find anthing on Sheldon Clark... Best teams in this tourny are Pigion Forge, Abingdon, and probably Perry Central.

I went to Elementary School with the sophomores of Casey County. Then I moved to Dandridge in Oct of 01, haven't seen most of them in five years. It'll be like a reunion. CC may have a bad record but most of their players lead the state in stats.

http://www.m a x p r e p s.com/FanPages/State.mxp/Kentucky/AreaID-4381da0e-c342-49b8-9319-27c5a47edf5b/Boys_Varsity_Basketball_Winter_06-07

Copy&Paste and remove the spaces on m a x p r e p s

Edited by JCHSBaller55

Pigeon Forge vs. Abingdon in one semi and Perry County Central vs. Gatlinburg Pittman in the other. Pigeon Forge should dominate Abingdon with ease and cruise into the final. Gatlinburg Pittman will require a tremendous game of their players while catching PC napping in order to advance.

Abingdon beat Cosby yesterday. Cosby is playing Casey County right now, I believe.