Did Tony Corley deserve OW at the Beech Tourney?

Tony Corley had the most takedowns(30)(less than 13 mins.) :lol: in the tournament.

DIDNT REAMS ( THE NUMBER 2 RANKED GUY), PIN BAIR ( THE NUMBER 3 RANKED GUY) IN THE STATE, IN THE FINALS? THAT DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN. B) IF THIS IS SO, REAMS DEFINATELY DESERVED BEST WRESTLER! B)

Edited by DAKEKO

DIDNT REAMS ( THE NUMBER 2 RANKED GUY), PIN BAIR ( THE NUMBER 3 RANKED GUY) IN THE STATE, IN THE FINALS? THAT DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN. :thumb: IF THIS IS SO, REAMS DEFINATELY DESERVED BEST WRESTLER! :)

Yes he pinned him, while Corley had a tough time with Nick Steiner of Glencliff. Reams was deserving, pinned every opponent in rout to the title, get over it.

Tony Corley had the most takedowns(30)(less than 13 mins.) :thumb: in the tournament.

Did Corley get scored on or were all of the points given?? Steiner from Glencliff gave Corley all he wanted. I believe the score was 15-11. Stiener actually had Corley on his back. I watched all of the finals matches. The refs picked the best match and the Best wrestler of the tournament. I totally agree with the choice of Reams for ow. He had the toughest bracket in the tournament with 3 of the top 6 ranked guys (from Matman) ain his bracket. He pinned all the way though. So the question goes Did Tony Corley deserve the OW at the Beech Tournament?? The answer is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the right guy got the award.