Best Player in District 2-AA

volunteerpride

Well, congrats to PF on an out of state victory. Those are to get. Woodrick must have did some major changing during the off-season. I have kept the stats for a team for 5 years now and I have never heard of a player doing the things that you say that he is doing. Sure they may have happened, but they still sound unreal.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congrats to PF on an out of state victory. Those are to get. Woodrick must have did some major changing during the off-season. I have kept the stats for a team for 5 years now and I have never heard of a player doing the things that you say that he is doing. Sure they may have happened, but they still sound unreal.

He didn't make any changes he just wasn't the go to man last year and now he is. Trust me all his stats are for real

I'd say you haven't seen a lot of basketball...McBee is not overrated.

If he's so overrated, why have teams already decided to use a box-and-1 on him during their games? He's far and away the most talented player in the district and by season's end you will eat the words overrated you wanted to brand him with.

Not hard to average 29 when you won't pass. See Kobe Bryant...

lol@kobe bryant.

Skylar McBee...

BTW...triple doubles in high school are pretty fishy for the most part. Not to doubt anyone's abilities, but would what's being called an assist be an assist in non-partisan surroundings?

No way to answer that except get an official scorer from a neutral area.

coach wright is our official scorer...and woodrick does put up those type of numbers ...i don't know what his official numbers are....but that's probably pretty close.....i'm sure that the MOST IMPORTANT number to adam is 17-0

I believe that Woodrick is clearly the best right now. He and Estes are both Seniors and McBee is just a sophomore. The burden is on McBee this year, last year he was more of a role player. He is fitting into his role better each game. The team is playing better as a whole and could pose problems for some teams a the season progresses. McBee is currently averaging 20 ppg, not bad for a sophomore. All 3 are great players. but right now Woodrick clearly plays a better all around game than the other two.