South Greene vs North Greene 11:30 am

Jeff County vs Chuckey-Doak 1:00 pm

Boone County vs Sevier County 2:30 pm

Maryville vs Briarcrest 4:00 pm

Wilson Central vs Knox Webb 5:30 pm

Greeneville vs Lexington Catholic 7:00 pm

Shelbyville vs Archbishop Carroll 8:30 pm

What are your predictions???

I think MoWest , down 3 starters to knee injuries, might have their hands full with West Greene

SG should handle NG

Jeff County easy over CD

Boone takes SC

Maryville/Briarcrest is a toss-up

Webb hasn't had a win against a WC caliber team (losses to Shelbyville and Cleveland) and I think it will take more than Faith and Glory to beat Wilson Central.

As good as Greeneville has looked against quality opponents( took Cleveland to 2 OT)they haven't been able to win the big ones and I don't see any X-mas miracles against #3 Lexington Catholic.

I think Shelbyville will be all over Archbishop Carroll early and often.

Barb did you watch any of the games yesterday? Some reason Greeneville always gets the tough "draw" of this tournament. I would have to put Wilson Central ahead of the Lexington Catholic team. I don't know how they are a number 3 team in the nation. I guess it is off of previous years and respect.

I did not make it out to any games yesterday, I was wondering how LC looked...I mean they gave up 50 points to a really small, young, and I don't know how to make this sound nice, but BAD Sevier County team. Could be the trip down from Lexington. How good was Boone County? Did some research and Lexington Catholic returns a good portion of their State Championship team from last year and is currently riding a 30 game winning streak. They finished last season 35-1 ranked #3 in USA Today. Could be why they started the season so highly ranked. They have had some close calls this season and could be ripe for an upset. Greeneville's defense is capable of wreaking a bit of havoc on some of these out-of-state teams. If they can keep the pressure on, control the paint and keep TO's to a minimum, they might have a shot at the upset. But Lexington Catholic brings the one thing that can be a real factor...the intimidation of a national ranking.

I did not make it out to any games yesterday, I was wondering how LC looked...I mean they gave up 50 points to a really small, young, and I don't know how to make this sound nice, but BAD Sevier County team. Could be the trip down from Lexington. How good was Boone County? Did some research and Lexington Catholic returns a good portion of their State Championship team from last year and is currently riding a 30 game winning streak. They finished last season 35-1 ranked #3 in USA Today. Could be why they started the season so highly ranked. They have had some close calls this season and could be ripe for an upset. Greeneville's defense is capable of wreaking a bit of havoc on some of these out-of-state teams. If they can keep the pressure on, control the paint and keep TO's to a minimum, they might have a shot at the upset. But Lexington Catholic brings the one thing that can be a real factor...the intimidation of a national ranking.

Boone county looked pretty good. They had a lot of size. If you just put the two teams side by side you would pick boone county to win. But greeneville did put some pressure on them and they collapsed. Boone County just gave up at the end of the game. Greeneville has played some great defense. They have come close in the big games the past two years, hopefully they can pull one out tonight. I thik that Lexingtong Catholic will be tough, but they are very beatable based off of last night. Greeneville has already played a #9 Nationally ranked team and took them to two overtimes, so that will only help in situations like tonight. Maybe these tought games will prepare them for the state tournament.

Sounds like a great field in the tournament

Great games on tap today

Maryville vs. Briarcrest is a toss-up

Wilson Central is too strong for Webb

Greeneville vs. Catholic could go down to the wire. MJ gave Catholic all it wanted earlier this year

Shelbyville will take care of Archbishop

Good Luck to our neighbors from Wilson Central

Lady Bears are doing good in Civitan Tourney @ McGavock

Great games on tap today

Greeneville vs. Catholic could go down to the wire. MJ gave Catholic all it wanted earlier this year

any input on the game with lexington catholic?

Great games on tap today

Thanks MTJBears, we are all really sad about Taylor's injury. She will be in our prayers. I know she will be rarin to get back on the court. Good luck in your tournament! See you guys in January.