Oakland v. Siegel

MidTennFootball

Guest dare_2_dream

Oakland has the edge this yr.....victory in football and now bball.

Stars don't shine in the OZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was very obvious that Cutter was DETERMINED to get his points over anything else. SELFISH......and he wouldn't have gotten them if he hadn't gotten all the foul shots AFTER we started subbing at the end.

Considering he hit his 10th point with Wade, Allen, Kit, Dre, and i forgot who the other one was. I know Wade and Allen are SUBS???

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care, Cutter got his like I said he would. I figured they would lose. Ask the girl, before the game I told her I dont care if we lose as long as Cutter gets 10+ (which he did).

Yeah way to show real support for the team. He only came out of the game for a little over the minute in the 2nd quarter. At one point he was the only true starter on the floor. If he wasn't such a drama queen he wouldn't have gotten half of those fouls. Tonight I have lost what little respect I had for him. He was a ballhog and concerned way too much with his own points instead of the teams and he kept on brown nosing the refs.

Guest dare_2_dream

Maybe the other people on the team. Especially #1 he was playing hard. He should have realized he couldn't do it by himself. That is why he will never be like Chassion.

You have to have someone to throw the ball too .. Doesn't matter who you are

Guest dare_2_dream

Plenty to throw the ball to.......Cutter made some of the worst passes I have ever seen. Face it, he is not what you built him up to be.

The kid has 18 points and you down him? :( .. I know you were happy with Shane B's performance tonight, and you could count his stats on one hand

The kid has 18 points and you down him? :( .. I know you were happy with Shane B's performance tonight, and you could count his stats on one hand

12 of his points was foul shots. I can make foul shots and Im horrible at basketball. Face the FACTS he made 2 or 3 baskets all night. He IS NOT what you built him up to be. He kept the ball nearly the whole game, made bad passes and turned the ball over. You lost, Cutter lost, and THE STARS DONT SHINE IN THE O ZONE.

Guest dare_2_dream

12 of his points was foul shots. I can make foul shots and Im horrible at basketball. Face the FACTS he made 2 or 3 baskets all night. He IS NOT what you built him up to be. He kept the ball nearly the whole game, made bad passes and turned the ball over. You lost, Cutter lost, and THE STARS DONT SHINE IN THE O ZONE.

I didnt lose. Congrats on beating the worst Siegel team in history of existence. Thats something to be proud of? 18 points is 18 points. I dont see you out there shooting any kind of shots, nice job of sideline playing though. Surprises me how you can insult someone who is busting their butt on the court while yous stand in the crowd and eat a hotdog and attempt to dance. You couldnt guard Cutter if he allowed you to.