Oakland v. Siegel

MidTennFootball

Oakland wins I believe 58 to 32. If not very close to that. Great defense tonight for the pats, but they probably need to cut down a little on the fouls especially on Cutter. The MAFIA was great tonight as always and the Nation wasn't that bad for the first 2 quarters. After that they went dead and 1/4 of them left before 5 minutes was left in the game. Good win for the Pats. I am proud of them and of course THE MAFIA.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that #1 for Siegel. He is a lil hustler.

#1 did impress me he was playing his heart out. As for the O Zone song somebody in the Senior class made it up. It says.

The stars dont shine in the O Zone.

We put the blaze out of the fire in the O Zone.

The warriors dont chop in the O Zone.

And all that noise got to stop in the O Zone.

We are making shirts as I speak that say that on the back. I already got mine ordered.

Guest dare_2_dream

#1 did impress me he was playing his heart out. As for the O Zone song somebody in the Senior class made it up. It says.

The stars dont shine in the O Zone.

We put the blaze out of the fire in the O Zone.

The warriors dont chop in the O Zone.

And all that noise got to stop in the O Zone.

We are making shirts as I speak that say that on the back. I already got mine ordered.

I thought the OZone was a football thing?

Oakland wins I believe 58 to 32. If not very close to that. Great defense tonight for the pats, but they probably need to cut down a little on the fouls especially on Cutter. The MAFIA was great tonight as always and the Nation wasn't that bad for the first 2 quarters. After that they went dead and 1/4 of them left before 5 minutes was left in the game. Good win for the Pats. I am proud of them and of course THE MAFIA.

The nation isnt allowed to do much anymore. They seem to get in trouble for the smallest thing. No more good cheers, hollering at the refs, no name calling or dry erase board, Nothing! Just not the same.

Guest dare_2_dream

Its both It is an Oakland thing and it is pretty sweet.

Oh some former RHS players said you all had that label for the endzone in football, but you all didnt get to chant it too much and that when they came to town it should have stood for "Opponents Zone"