Oakland v. Siegel

MidTennFootball

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we've learned anything, its that anything can truly happen in this game. From Siegel getting the quadruple sweep in 04-05 to Oakland coming back from a double digit deficit and upsetting the stars on their home court last season.

On paper, this came could get ugly, but what's great about sports is that games are never played on paper. I think Cutter will have a hard time getting his fair share of production on the offensive end, but if he can get the other guys more involved I think Siegel could at least have a fighting chance. In the end, I think Oakland is simply too much, but the beauty of this district is that you have to bring it every night or there is a good chance you may go home with a L

the beauty of this district is that you have to bring it every night or there is a good chance you may go home with a L

yes that makes games great u always get to see the "A" game

Oakland played sloppy against the Alabama teams. Even though Siegel did not play well in Louisville, we pulled out a huge comeback and upset over Bolton. That was a giant confidence booster.

yes that makes games great u always get to see the "A" game

Oakland played sloppy against the Alabama teams. Even though Siegel did not play well in Louisville, we pulled out a huge comeback and upset over Bolton. That was a giant confidence booster.

Must be nice to have such a huge rivalry in such a short time for a school's existence. I know how close both schools are to each other and can;t help but wonder how strong Oakland would have been ,especially last year, if Siegal did not exist. Good luck to both schools.

Sloppy? Were you in attendance?

Huntsville N Huntsville Times 9AM W 72-57

Wed Dec. 27 Huntsville Butler N Huntsville Times 10:30 L 47-52

The Ala article from the T stated that this tourney was 2nd only to the state tournament in Ala. That is how good the teams were.

Beating a GOOD team by 16? I will take the sloppy W.

They lost to Butler by 5. A state ranked team.......disappointed to lose? Yes, but I will take 5 over being beat by 30 anyday.

Edited by 2priceless

The Ala article from the T stated that this tourney was 2nd only to the state tournament in Ala. That is how good the teams were.

They lost to Butler by 5. A state ranked team.......disappointed to lose? Yes, but I will take 5 over being beat by 30 anyday.

What he said.

Guest dare_2_dream

The margin doesnt matter when you lose.

Stop trying to act like it was the Arby's Classic or something. You say state ranked like its a national ranking or something. Oakland is state ranked too are they not?