Oneida High School

Black Shirts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have his hand on it? BT, you for one should know he will have his hands, feet, and whole body into it......and I'm not just referring to the defense alone. One of the things that made Jim May so good was he gave his assistants some freedom, but he held them accountable for every play. If something broke down or didn't go right, he would be on it immediately. Tony kind of reminds me of that from time to time. Don't get me wrong, Lambert has a long road to travel to reach May, but the things that made one(May) a good coach, the other(Lambert) seems to possess similar qualities! Time will tell......

One thing about next Fall that I want to know about is can our offense find some footing and start putting some points up to help what has been, for the most part, a championship defense. I'm anxious to see what wrinkles TL throws into the pot. Hope that line desides to pack some muscle on their frames so the holes are LARGE next year. With an always deep stable of running backs, who knows who will emerge. One thing should be said, don't cross TL with "my son is the greatest think since air!", that crap won't flow up his stream! Want a job.....work for it!

Delightfully Yours,

Kazam :)

Wow, Pdoubleduece ( I hope that means you punished slick rick with 11x2 dueces) , you got it. Did you click the link I provided above? If not you get a cookie. If so, you got a clue. :) And yes, the waiting thing will have to happen though.

thanks jacket. I know my classic rock. :) and kaz you are right if a kid can play he'll play won't matter who :)

P22........classic rock?!?! ;) I don't know about that one at all?!?! Is it me or are all the kids letting mom and pop handle every disappointment Jr. suffers in athletics now days? :thumb: No one used to question the coaching staff, at least not publically, concerning Jr.'s playing status. My pops just told me if I didn't like my current situation, it was up to me to work hard enough to change it myself! ;) Now theres a real nugget, huh? P22 paved his own road....CY probably did too.....Grizz.....? I hope kids realize pops ain't gonna be able to do that in the real world unless he owns the entire company! I ain't seen a bunch of CEO's running around here lately. Just plugging in some thoughts.

Kaz

P22........classic rock?!?! :unsure: I don't know about that one at all?!?! Is it me or are all the kids letting mom and pop handle every disappointment Jr. suffers in athletics now days? :lol: No one used to question the coaching staff, at least not publically, concerning Jr.'s playing status. My pops just told me if I didn't like my current situation, it was up to me to work hard enough to change it myself! :blink: Now theres a real nugget, huh? P22 paved his own road....CY probably did too.....Grizz.....? I hope kids realize pops ain't gonna be able to do that in the real world unless he owns the entire company! I ain't seen a bunch of CEO's running around here lately. Just plugging in some thoughts.

Kaz

kaz in our day if we played it was because we were good enough to play period. now jr's gotta get in there no matter what and to all those people who think it's easy to be a coach hey volunteer with the jr pro or the storm leauge i'm sure they would love the help. you know walk a mile in somebody eles's shoes. if my kid plays he's earned it if he don't then i know he's gettin lazy and needs a fire lit under or on his backside.

Oneida couldnt get a better person or a coach.....the whole school will benefit from his becoming and integral part of their community.......Now lets see you guys smack Coalfield and start taking some of their banners back from them.....i look forward to watching those wars from afar......good luck Coach

So true. Its time to take it to Coalfield and smack them down big time. Lambo is in command.....O.........Neida is back atthe top.