Oneida High School

Black Shirts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true. Its time to take it to Coalfield and smack them down big time. Lambo is in command.....O.........Neida is back atthe top.

Oneida needs to worry about trying, and I repeat, trying, to gain a fraction of the respect they once had. They need to let their play do the talking, not their mouth. I'm sure the coaching staff would appreciate it!

Oneida needs to worry about trying, and I repeat, trying, to gain a fraction of the respect they once had. They need to let their play do the talking, not their mouth. I'm sure the coaching staff would appreciate it!

The players just need to worry about working hard this off-season so they can get bigger, faster, and stronger because the last time I checked there hasn't been a region championship banner raised since 1999. That means there are no players on this team that knows what that feels like. Give Lambert time and he will turn it around.

Hey Griz.......writin on the wall said he will hold the pot while I stir it. :thumb:

The players just need to worry about working hard this off-season so they can get bigger, faster, and stronger because the last time I checked there hasn't been a region championship banner raised since 1999. That means there are no players on this team that knows what that feels like. Give Lambert time and he will turn it around.

Hey Griz.......writin on the wall said he will hold the pot while I stir it. :thumb:

HEY GRIZ, I`M NOT HOLDING NOTHING BUT THE CHAINS! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POT WHILE HE STIRS IT. :o

grizz, your not sounding much like yourself. i know you are alot more confident than the word you just posted. dont hold back! oneida will be back this year and you know it! the ingredients are there!

You guys sure know how to talk the talk up there in the east! Maybe you will get to our level someday! I also heard from my friend at Scott that Oneida will be better this year, Especially since Burchfield has officially stepped aside and handed Lambert the reins. Something about Lambert being held back? Anyway, good luck! You will need it if you ever get to the semis to play us!

Commandos-rock

Yeah me personally i am glad to see ole bfield step aside and let somene else take the reighns..... for goodness sakes "it wasnt his fault it was our mommies and our grannies" ha that is some funny stuff. "or christ sake why cant yall just do it and be more mature" some old words used by burchfield. TL is a good candidate and i want to wish him a congrats but yeah like yall said it is a long time till he even gets close to the best thing that ever happened to this school. I like the mental toughness and mental smarts about the game he has they are pretty good. hope the best for oneida next year and to yall scott high people taht are want some of old tl just step aside and dont get nothing started it is not going to happen just go on to bed a cry your selves asleep and use your tears as some lubricant. big boys

yours personally

left behind in the dusttttt...!

You guys sure know how to talk the talk up there in the east! Maybe you will get to our level someday! I also heard from my friend at Scott that Oneida will be better this year, Especially since Burchfield has officially stepped aside and handed Lambert the reins. Something about Lambert being held back? Anyway, good luck! You will need it if you ever get to the semis to play us!

Commandos-rock

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE SEMIS GOLDFANGER ?AND HAVE YOU EVER GOT IN A REAL GAME AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT BRINGING OUT THE WATER BOTTLES.

Edited by BIG INDIAN

Sorry big injun! it took me a little while to do some research, im kinda new at this stuff. i can see oneida has been to 4 final fours, but the are from many seasons ago. i can also see from reading your other posts that you are living in the present not the past. seems like you have some special ties to the school. anyway, in the last ten years we both have one final four, in the last five we have one and you none. the last two years have been very good for us , and well for you a.... not so good. :lol: good luck this year!

Sorry big injun! it took me a little while to do some research, im kinda new at this stuff. i can see oneida has been to 4 final fours, but the are from many seasons ago. i can also see from reading your other posts that you are living in the present not the past. seems like you have some special ties to the school. anyway, in the last ten years we both have one final four, in the last five we have one and you none. the last two years have been very good for us , and well for you a.... not so good. :o good luck this year!

WELL MAYBE ONE DAY WILL MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS SOMEWHERE AND WE WILL SEE WHAT LEVEL EVERYONE IS ON.AND A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT IN THE PAST.THE TRIBE WILL GET EVERYTHING GOING AGAIN MARK IT DOWN. <_<

WELL MAYBE ONE DAY WILL MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS SOMEWHERE AND WE WILL SEE WHAT LEVEL EVERYONE IS ON.AND A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT IN THE PAST.THE TRIBE WILL GET EVERYTHING GOING AGAIN MARK IT DOWN. :rolleyes:

I agree with BIG INDIAN..... we will be back to the ol days before to long. But whats the deal with this...i have heard that in a couple of years oneida is movin up to 2A and that scott high is movin down to 2A. If so that could be interesting.But if anyone knows anything about it just let me know.