RHEA CO IN '07

7mm

Wasn't the freshman QB injured last year? Idk how reliable he sounds to give the starting position to, and I don't really remember being all to impressed watching him.

My opinion is that it's Swafford's job to lose..he is faster, stronger, has a better arm, and has more experience than anyone else that I know of.

Didn't that basketball kid, Brown was his last name I believe take a few snaps last year and run? Id like to see a running QB.

What do we look like on defense too, We lost all the secondary and linebackers besides Roberts, is that correct?

He was injured for one game and then after that they rotated out at the QB position after that with JT, Price, Cullen Debusk, and then at the end of the season JT was suspened for a unsportsman penalty so he missed the last game. JT is a good QB and so is DeBusk he was pretty impressive. Even though I don't think he even played QB before he came to Rhea. Even though all the freshman need to do was hand it off to Kenneth Barns, Justin Rice, and Duny

We Lost at DB and LB

Casey McKinnon

Luke Edwards

Seth Zimmerman

Cole Thurman

Jimmy Keltch

Justin Pritchett

Johnny "Cub" Rogers

Daniel Weyler

At Linebacker

Chris is coming back

Randy Sharp is coming back also

Ryan Smith

Justin Hackler

DB\WR

Ryne Anderson is coming back

Cabe McKenzie

Jacob Moffet is coming back

Levi Coxey

AJ Brown

Edited by Rhea Co.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we've been right on the borderline of moving to 5A for the past few years, but unable to stay consistently over the line.

I personally wouldn't mind playing 5A, we used to always compete in the highest classification during the 80's, I don't see why we couldn't handle it now. Thats not to say it wouldn't be tougher, much tougher.

Yes, we've been right on the borderline of moving to 5A for the past few years, but unable to stay consistently over the line.

I personally wouldn't mind playing 5A, we used to always compete in the highest classification during the 80's, I don't see why we couldn't handle it now. Thats not to say it wouldn't be tougher, much tougher.

i will echo that " much tougher" :lol: add ooltewah. farragut,oak ridge, mcminn, william blount to the schedule

Edited by PRIMETIME OWL

It does not matter they have to go through the BANK and they can not beat us even though they have the best coaching staff in the riegon there players can not play with ours bottom line

Oh yes we can. "The Bank" :thumb: The only players that come back for "The Bank" is Sims, McDuffy, Benford and that Over rated QB known as Ledbetter. He can't throw the long ball, can't scramble, and almost every pass he made was short or dump passes that Ta Ta "No play" Caldwell would get. Come on Red Bank the only reason they went undefeated is because all their non Region games were WEAK and "The Bank" had one lucky break against us.

Edited by Rhea Co.

It will be a great game, these two were hands down 1 & 2 in the region last year, and it will be the same next year.

"The Bank"....has won the last few, but they've been great games, and we we're screwed out of one (3 years ago). We all know he didn't step out of bounds.

Anyways. It will be a great one to watch.

WHEN IS RHEA COUNTY'S SPRING PRACTICE THIS YEAR? LAST YEAR IT WAS EARLY, I THINK RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK. I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE MOVING UP AND WATCH THE BATTLES FOR POSITIONS. I'M HEARING SOME OF THE SKILLED POSITIONS COULD GET QUITE INTERESTING.

WHEN IS RHEA COUNTY'S SPRING PRACTICE THIS YEAR? LAST YEAR IT WAS EARLY, I THINK RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK. I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE MOVING UP AND WATCH THE BATTLES FOR POSITIONS. I'M HEARING SOME OF THE SKILLED POSITIONS COULD GET QUITE INTERESTING.

They are doing Conditioning and agilities right now on tuesday and thrusday.