Cannon vs. Dekalb the week is finally here

wildcat6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since Dekalb's strength this year is the post, i say they will win by eight. Could be a totally different story when DC heads to Woodbury and Bailey is back!

I don't know if it is a fact but i have heard that baily will be playing some tuesday vs smith and hopfully a lot friday at dekalb but it will still take some time for him to get back into the flow of the game. still should be a great game i think cannon by 3.

I don't know if it is a fact but i have heard that baily will be playing some tuesday vs smith and hopfully a lot friday at dekalb but it will still take some time for him to get back into the flow of the game. still should be a great game i think cannon by 3.

hope your right and he does play-should be a big lift for Cannon.

Records never matter? Their records are close to the same! Big Bailey kid is back and Cannon will start rolling when he gets back in the flow- Look for Cannon to exploit Dekalb's bench - they have none

I hope you are right but cannon played with one of their poorest games of the season aganist Smith. McCall and chmpion their two laeding scorers didnt even hit double digits