Loretto at Lewis County?

Mustangs1000

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of But...........

The Mustangs are flying high with a great record so far this year, but I think the Mustangs will suffer a loss tonight. They have high hopes, but that is about all they have. Their big man down low has provided some firepower for Loretto, but I think he is soft. Also they have most of their starters back from last year, but they will still lose this game and will probably finish 4th in the final standings. Sometimes a little bit of competetion helps a rivalry, but this will not be competetion if LC is shooting good shots.If you want a preview of tonight's game just read what they did to Page, but don't forget they are not Page...... it might be worse. LOL.

I shoud be an author.

I will humbly agree with you. The only way that loretto has a chance of actually being in this game in if not only the starters but the jv team comes down with an extreme case of food poisoning and we have to play our freshman team. That is the only way it will be a close game.

that is another installment of the story of but...

i agree if lewis plays like they have the last couple of games this wont be close. lorettos big guy hasnt played anyone as physical as darren or as quick as kyle. it will be up to loretto's perimeter guys to win this one and i think lewis has a very large edge in in that area.

This Game was alot closer than it should have been ... Loretto had 30 turnovers.. they couldn't get the ball down the floor. when they did.. they scored.. Clint Wright the big man. he's not soft. he shut darren down he only had six and that other kid wasn't very hot.. lewis didn't shoot like they usually do. now that he has played against someone physical like darren we no now that he isn't soft. he had 15pts 6 blocks 2 assists and 9 rebs. Good game bye the mustangs... if you take the turnovers away. this is a different game. Zack mcdonald was hot from the arch. and Lucas Nunely was penetrating well. But if you take away all of those opprotunities to score this is really different. if you take half of those turnovers away and you only score of half of the extra times you get it down the floor they Loretto wins bye 4.. just something to think about.

Well if IF"S and BUT's were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas! Well to tell you the truth I don't think he has half of those points if the Panthers play like they usually do, also my predictions were all right. Remember this.... I am smarter than the average Bear.

Oh yea that other guy, Kyle Tenison, he had 14. I think he did just as good as your SUPER CLINT.

Anyone from LC will know the insult I have just made.

Edited by LCHSgrinch

your right darren didnt have a very good offensive game but hes not exactly a big scorer any ways. i believe wright had 4 of his against darren and maybe 6 or 8 against kyle. he is a better than i thought but he is not that great. that was one of the worst games lewis has had in a while and we still one by 17 so i think it might be a little worse over in the barn.

Clint Wright Had 13 points 22 rebounds 8 blocks and 4 assists against giles. and that is pretty good because they have played the best two teams in the district back to back... i was at both games and giles didn't show me anything.. i think that if Lewis county has the outside game going they are a better team than giles. Oh bye the way Loretto played really good tonight against giles. they were only trailing bye 5 with 6 minutes left.

Clint Wright Had 13 points 22 rebounds 8 blocks and 4 assists against giles. and that is pretty good because they have played the best two teams in the district back to back... i was at both games and giles didn't show me anything.. i think that if Lewis county has the outside game going they are a better team than giles. Oh bye the way Loretto played really good tonight against giles. they were only trailing bye 5 with 6 minutes left.

Better than Giles my hind end. Just because they hang loose against Loretto doesn't mean they're no good...they come out FIRING everytime they play Spring Hill, 3 times last year and twice this year. And are you telling me that Lewis County is 2nd best in the district? I don't think so.

Edited by SHHSRaiders27

That is just my opinion.. i don't think that spring hill can beat lewis county. the springhill loretto game will be close.. but yall won't beat lewis county.. they are too fast and they shooot to good. all that springhill has is tommy martin. and i think that darren will shut him down and i am saying this and i am from loretto..