South Pittsburg vs Whitwell on Friday

Fowl Raoul

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell something fowl in here. I have to agree though, SP will shalack Whitwell as bad as the coach will let them. I say this game will be won by at least 25 points by the pirates, regardless of what tigerinsania thinks about it.

[/quote

There is nothing fowl in here Geno. Tigerinsania hasn't been talking to much since SP put a spank on them last time. I have a feeling it will be the same as last time. I think SP won by about 15 last time.

we gonna beat them tigers down again. they aint got nothing for us. starkey will have at least four dunks in dis game. we didnt play good the first time and still one by 17. we just played our best game of the year against lookout valley and we will be ready. it wont be as close as the last time.

rangerbook06. why you hatin SP so much? you always on here doggin us out.

we gonna beat them tigers down again. they aint got nothing for us. starkey will have at least four dunks in dis game. we didnt play good the first time and still one by 17. we just played our best game of the year against lookout valley and we will be ready. it wont be as close as the last time.

rangerbook06. why you hatin SP so much? you always on here doggin us out.

your right it wont be close as last time cause whitwell will win! this time