Ty Cutter vs. Alex Carter

blackmanpride08

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See i thought i remember him posting during a game but i just wasn't sure.

It just makes me kinda mad because i got suspended from the computers at school for 6 weeks for saying something on here A LOT less harsh them some of the things he has said about coach Voss. One of the principles was trying to find out who Blackmanpride was one day for that very reason so like i told you before Blackmanpride i strongly suggest that you keep your identity a secret. And i know that i probably know who you are and more than likely have talked to you in person so i really feel stupid for not knowing who you are on here. Ha

Voss, you all shouldnt be bashing Voss over there

You are probbaly better off just reading post instead of posting. This thread was supposed to be about who was the better shooter and then it turned into Alex being D1 material. I posted my opinion on that in which some people agreed and then disagreed. I think that I have stated that Alex is a great kid in which I know him very well. However, my opinion about his athletic ability verses other players as well as his future beyond high school is my opinion. This is not about his character. If you can't handle that then find yourself another thread.

You are probbaly better off just reading post instead of posting. This thread was supposed to be about who was the better shooter and then it turned into Alex being D1 material. I posted my opinion on that in which some people agreed and then disagreed. I think that I have stated that Alex is a great kid in which I know him very well. However, my opinion about his athletic ability verses other players as well as his future beyond high school is my opinion. This is not about his character. If you can't handle that then find yourself another thread.

If you want to look back at your earlier posts I think it looks more like Alex Carter bashing. And by the way, Alex or his sister are not your posters. They were both in Cookeville at the game along with his dad and mom.