Red Boiling Spgs @ Clarkrange

BuffaloFan

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826342322[/snapback]

There is one more team in this district that just might have something to say about whether or not C'range and RBS make it out of their region, let alone get to the state Swaney! District 7A will send two teams to the state but its not a forgone conclusion as to who those two teams will be!

That has been stated at least three times already by me and Swanson. I do not believe anyone is overlooking Jackson County, Celina, or Pickett. If they are they are making a huge mistake!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826342322[/snapback]

There is one more team in this district that just might have something to say about whether or not C'range and RBS make it out of their region, let alone get to the state Swaney! District 7A will send two teams to the state but its not a forgone conclusion as to who those two teams will be!

State Runner Ups last year, Won 3 in a row in AA...Noone is for sure over looking them, but right now the top 2 teams in the district are Crange and RBS...But the road to state goes through JC for sure...

QUOTE(Stifler @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826339620[/snapback]

Theres no Debate here...Leonard is by far the better player...if you disagree just look at both of their stats on the year and compare them since they play the same competition...all one could say about the other night is the Reed girl had the best game of her life and Leonard had a bad night...

how can you say they play the same compitition c'range plays aa and aaa schools in non district games and rbs plays the weakest teams they can schedule(look at schedule rating for past 10 years including this year )they have a great team in talent but the stats your looking at would be differant if reed was playing same teams and had nearly all the offense run through her as leonard does .both are 2 of the bst players in class a

There is something you need to know, Senator and Options 86, there hasn't been any plays run for just LEONARD to score. Matter of fact, she is usually the second or third look on the play. She just happens to work really hard to get herself open. Here's something else you might want to think about, how do you think it is possible for Leonard to be the leader in assists if she is not a TEAM player? Yes, you heard me right, she is the lead scorer and the leader in ASSISTS, too. So, stop criticizing and making statements that have no truth. Check your facts first.

QUOTE(bud1 @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826343164[/snapback]

There is something you need to know, Senator and Options 86, there hasn't been any plays run for just LEONARD to score. Matter of fact, she is usually the second or third look on the play. She just happens to work really hard to get herself open. Here's something else you might want to think about, how do you think it is possible for Leonard to be the leader in assists if she is not a TEAM player? Yes, you heard me right, she is the lead scorer and the leader in ASSISTS, too. So, stop criticizing and making statements that have no truth. Check your facts first.

A,men B.L. glad to have you on board.

you just proved my point she is leading scorer and leading in assist because she touches ball nearly every possesion and that has been against inferior teams i'm not crititizing just stating the facts and i did check them first and you can to if you can read the strength schedule, she is a great player and works hard but the post was an anwser to another post hat said she was better than reed AND THEY PLAYED SAME COMPETION WHICH ISN'T TRUE

Two words for you: OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS

Laken had 7 offensive rebounds in the Clarkrange game and 5 defensive rebounds. She works hard to get to touch the ball! The fact is she just wants to help her team WIN, and yes, she has a good team to play with. As far as the subject of Reed, she is a great player with a bright future ahead. She and Laken go way back to AAU. It should be fun watching the two of them for the next few years.

QUOTE(senator @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826343247[/snapback]

you just proved my point she is leading scorer and leading in assist because she touches ball nearly every possesion and that has been against inferior teams i'm not crititizing just stating the facts and i did check them first and you can to if you can read the strength schedule, she is a great player and works hard but the post was an anwser to another post hat said she was better than reed AND THEY PLAYED SAME COMPETION WHICH ISN'T TRUE

As for the Competetion, I watched RBS play AA and AAA teams during the Fall League at Hooptown, and they won all their games except against Antioch who won by single digits. Competition in Kentucky was good also. Laken plays in AAU all summer long against great teams. In all these "Competitive" games, Leonard's stats remained strong. Actually, she seems to play better when the teams are better. You can check the facts on that too.

Hold up buddy, no one has called her a selfish player or said anything negative about her. All was said is the offense and team set up is different. Don't go trying to make this a personal attack on her. I have stated the caliber player she is. No one said she wasn't a team player.

But you are trying to tell me that the team strategy doesn't revolve around her solid post and pentration/kick out game? How do you think she gets assists? She draws doubles and kicks out either with pentration or position!! That may not be a specific play ran with picks and screens, but having a good perimeter game sure allows her to have some single match ups inside. She seems to be a smart hardworking player, so cut out the finger pointing. Take that somewhere else.