Tornado Duals

pantheon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826358492[/snapback]

Brennen is just Brennen or Cox. Smiley is Chris Hoop 120 from Brentwood Middle/Praetorian/Copperheads. lbhiii is Chris's father.

i'm trying to figure out who smiley and the "seymour beast" is...i wasn't aware we had a beast...but if it was 120...that must be logan sims, hes a great wrestler...but the match was good!

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826358504[/snapback]

Great Job Nick and Trent.... Stephanie, I could not get to the match but did get 1/2 of the wounder twins. I heard it was a great match.

wounder twins away!!!!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO TOD AND KRISTA KEYES FOR TAKING THE BOYS (NICK AND TYLER).

Two tournaments in one day. You are true wrestling parents

YOU'LL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I ACTUALLY SAT IN THE STANDS ALL DAY AND BEHAVED MYSELF..LOL

ya know phillip..that was one of the best matches i have EVER seen those boys of ours go into...it was fair, trent was beat fair and square...and it really helped him...you could actually see him thinking about how to work defensively...trent will be moving up to 90 lbs as he had to cut 8 oz even with the pound allowance...but he needs too...hes gaining weight for football(kinda hard as a runningback 85lbs..when your opponents are 150-240lbs...there was one part in the match wear trents headgear slipped around and was chocking him and he tapped nick on the shoulder and nick let up enough for trent to wrestle his head around and get his headgear back on track..thats class...i really look forward to them wrestling more..nick has greatly improved on his wrestling skills(moves)..now trents gonna have to get educated better....GREAT JOB NICK!

but

there are a few things i need to talk to you about that happened in other matches that were wrong...and i'm not gonna bring em up here cause they were not my kids..but i am concerned...so if ya don't mind...email me at the email i posted earlier...

ON A GOOD NOTE SEYMOUR TOOK 6 WRESTLERS TOO THIS TOURNEY...ALL 6 PLACED IN THE TOP 4

LEE KNIGHT, LUKE HALL, EDWARD HOLLAND(2ND YR WRESTLER)ALL TOOK 1ST

THEN A SECOND PLACE

THIRD PLACE

AND TRENT TOOK 4TH...HE LET HIS EMOTIONS GET AHOLD OF HIM AND PRETTY MUCH BEAT HIMSELF...HOPE TO HEAR FROM YALL SOON..GOOD LUCK NICK...GOOD JOB!

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Feb 4 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826358565[/snapback]

It was the 120. I believe at McCallie Hoop pined Sims but from what my dad said he was a completly different wrestler this weekend. Everyone has said that Hoop had to fight for everything he got and the score does not reflect the actual match. Congrats to both these young wrestlers.

YES, IT WAS A GREAT MATCH! AND YES IT ENDED IN A PIN. LOGAN HAS BEEN A FIERCE COMPETITOR THIS YEAR...THE BOY WRESTLED GREAT AGAINST HIM...

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Feb 5 2007 - 12:19 AM) 826358658[/snapback]

Nick said that the tourney was great. he had wrestled the Kingston tourney earlier along with Tyler Keyes. Maybe next time we could hook up more boy to travel with could you come up with a list of from your side of town for some summer travel?

I'M NOT SURE...I'LL TRY...REALLY NEED TO TALK TO RICK OR RUSTY ABOUT IT THOUGH...

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826358565[/snapback]

It was the 120. I believe at McCallie Hoop pined Sims but from what my dad said he was a completly different wrestler this weekend. Everyone has said that Hoop had to fight for everything he got and the score does not reflect the actual match. Congrats to both these young wrestlers.

Hoop went 5-0 and had a challenge in this match Saturday. We ran nearly 1000 matches on Saturday. Had one team not submit all the required info to enter into the system, a couple of injuries that delayed the tournament by an hour or so. But all went well. I was impressed with this 112 Clements kid from McCallie, as he had nearly zero challenge from some decent wrestlers. He'll be more than ready to take on GC's practices, another TJD!!

BTW- is it possible a kid by the name of Luster may be looking at the Big Blue?

QUOTE(soms @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826358955[/snapback]

We ran nearly 1000 matches on Saturday. Had one team not submit all the required info to enter into the system, a couple of injuries that delayed the tournament by an hour or so. But all went well.

We will need to go two days next year it appears.

This weekend Sharpshooters for the Beginners (2 years or less) and the K-5th duals Qualifier for Nationals at DB... We will need all info sent to Coach Bill Kennedy by this Wednesday at 11 AM.

INFO: Tournament entry forms must be pre-registered online or faxed by 11am Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007. NO bracket changes will be made unless necessitated by tournament error. Please make entries legible and accurate. Please Call 615-898-7925 to receive confirmation that fax was received.

Pre-Register online@ http://safewrestling.com/register/register.asp

Fax Entries or email To: Bill Kennedy 615-217-0047 or srokennedy@yahoo.com

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Feb 4 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826358565[/snapback]

I would have to check with the coaches to make sure what weight class, but Sims wrestled up at 125 or 130 at the McCallie tournament. He won all his matches that day except for the one against Pinkstaff from Pretorian.

QUOTE(nlp @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826359357[/snapback]

I would have to check with the coaches to make sure what weight class, but Sims wrestled up at 125 or 130 at the McCallie tournament. He won all his matches that day except for the one against Pinkstaff from Pretorian.

thats correct...i'm pretty sure these two hadn't wrestled against each other this year until this weekend