Region One Predicted Rankings

johnnytn20027

WHEN IT COMES TO SCIENCE HILL I THINK THEY HAVE THE BEST COACHING STAFF IN EAST TENNESSEE BAR NONE. COACH PRICE ALWAYS HAS HIS TEAM PREPARED. EVEN IF THE WRESTLER IS A FRESHMAN, SUCH AS MANY OF THE MORRISTOWN EAST AND WEST KIDS ARE, HE FINDS A WAY TO HAVE THEM READY FOR BIG MATCHES. PLUS HAVING SHELTON AND BOSKEN IN THE ROOM DOESNT HURT.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FIG4 @ Jan 17 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826335383[/snapback]

One thing you will never have to worry about is the honesty and integrity of Jon Renner. And no I am not a Hill parent. But have know him for over 16 years. He truley loves this sport.

I don't know if the ref was Jon Renner, the article did not mention names. Just seemed like an odd situation. But in any case, good to know about Renner. Probably no different than buying a ticket and sitting in the stands.

1st Greeneville

2nd Sciencehill

3rd Jeff co.

103-King(GR)

112-..........

119-..........

125- Myers(GR)

130-Drish (SH)

135-Haynes (TH)

140-Bishop(SE)

145-Nacos(SE)

152- Brimer(GR) or Williamson (SH) This will be a close match.

160-Kukendayl Not sure of spelling(WG)

171-Robbins (JC)

189-.........

215-Feathers (DB)

HVW-BIG BEN(SH)

Here is what I think.

QUOTE(Trashcanman @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826337414[/snapback]

Forget Science Hill...they give up...what they've done the last six years was just a fluke. It was just a matter of time before they got found out.

Why don't you answer these people Price?

BECAUSE COMMENTS LIKE THAT ARE NOT WORTH THE TIME TO ANSWER BY A MAN OF HIS STATURE.

Forget Science Hill...they give up...what they've done the last six years was just a fluke. It was just a matter of time before they got found out.

They were no fluke last night against DB. They put it on the Indians. It should be a good match between SH and Greeneville. I'm not sure "6 years" qualifies as a fluke. One year, maybe 2 years, but not six.

Are you going to cry? The question was who is going to win the Region and who will win each weight class. That's the question that was asked. Science Hill may very well win the region but I think Greeneville will win by a slim margin. That is taking nothing away from Science Hill but it is just my guess on who will win the region. I believe the match between Brimer and Williamson could be the tipping point one way or another.

QUOTE(ETNWrestlingFan @ Jan 19 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826337496[/snapback]

Are you going to cry? The question was who is going to win the Region and who will win each weight class. That's the question that was asked. Science Hill may very well win the region but I think Greeneville will win by a slim margin. That is taking nothing away from Science Hill but it is just my guess on who will win the region. I believe the match between Brimer and Williamson could be the tipping point one way or another.

Brimer/Williamson WILL be a great match. Prediction...7-6...Williamson.

QUOTE(ETNWrestlingFan @ Jan 19 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826337362[/snapback]

1st Greeneville

2nd Sciencehill

3rd Jeff co.

103-King(GR)

112-..........

119-..........

125- Myers(GR)

130-Drish (SH)

135-Haynes (TH)

140-Bishop(SE)

145-Nacos(SE)

152- Brimer(GR) or Williamson (SH) This will be a close match.

160-Kukendayl Not sure of spelling(WG)

171-Robbins (JC)

189-.........

215-Feathers (DB)

HVW-BIG BEN(SH)

Here is what I think.

Personally I think Brimer will take 152. The 160's name is spelled KUYKENDALL. 125-140 is pretty well set in and I agree completely with what you put down. On the team side of things I would love to see the match between G-ville and Science Hill for first. I think it will be close. Thanks for the thoughts. Have a nice weekend and good luck to your team.

QUOTE(THECRIPDEVIL @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826338237[/snapback]

Im going with johnnytn on this one im putting my money on "Brim Time". im going to trademark that name. all rights reserved Haha yall cant call him that now.

"Brime Time" that's cool. In 189 I really don't know of any thing. Does anyone. Well, have a nice day.