Which Division I signee will have the biggest impact in college and wh

RARip

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Mandy Mendenhall from Harpeth will have a great opportunity to start and contribute big time at Tennessee Tech. This is a young lady who could have signed at a major DI school but just felt more comfortable in the setting that is provided at Tech. Her offensive skills are rare in the women's game and that will be an area that she can provide immediate help to the Golden Eagles. Defensively, she is much improved this year and has really learned how to work a ball-handler. If she continues to progress in this area she could find herself helping Tennessee Tech get back on the right track and in the record books years from now.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Jan 17 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826335182[/snapback]

I feel like Mandy Mendenhall from Harpeth will have a great opportunity to start and contribute big time at Tennessee Tech. This is a young lady who could have signed at a major DI school but just felt more comfortable in the setting that is provided at Tech. Her offensive skills are rare in the women's game and that will be an area that she can provide immediate help to the Golden Eagles. Defensively, she is much improved this year and has really learned how to work a ball-handler. If she continues to progress in this area she could find herself helping Tennessee Tech get back on the right track and in the record books years from now.

............. .................. ..................

QUOTE(JustDoIt1 @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826334774[/snapback]

Tell us what you want to say, its obvious you want to say something, have at it!

nothing in particular to say. Just wanted some thoughts on how many of the high profile signees will do in college. So what's yours?

QUOTE(NOMOORE @ Jan 17 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826335281[/snapback]

How about Clarksville Northeast..maybe?

If they have signees on that team, then I guess that would include them too. Now wouldn't it? Although Northeast is a team that I like and follow, there are ohter players that I personaly know and like. For Instance: Anne Marie Lanning of Riverdale, Jasmine White of Smyrna, Jesse Edgar -Whitehouse, and Tierny Jenkins from Wilson Central. I'm iterested to Know how people feel these young ladies and other future college ballers will do at the next level. What's wrong nomoore? No signees on your favorite team?

QUOTE(RARip @ Jan 17 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826335287[/snapback]

If they have signees on that team, then I guess that would include them too. Now wouldn't it?

must be talking about the evans girl. good quickness and can shoot. needs to work on her attitude. they will correct that in college.

I have seen Evans and company, seen Brentwood Academy play, seen nadu play, seen Jenkins play, seen James play, seen AML play, seen Davis play, seen Smyrna play, seen Laussane play, got reports of a Montgomery ALA team that had one player going to Auburn and one going to Florida, and with all of these great players and they are great, it would be difficult to very slightly give the nod to AML. Not that this player doesn't have faults, every player does but what she may have more is a winners intensity and a sense of the game that some of these palyers still have to learn. Long term some may be better but now that is the way it looks. BUT it was me that said that the player that went to Vandy from Hillsboro might have a hard time and thats how good my judgement has been.