Elizabethton Boys Basketball TURMOIL

coachtcyclone

Rumor from the BB program has it that Mike Wilson is done.

Whether he goes on his own or is forced out, it's very obvious that this team needs a disciplinarian to take over a sinking ship.Recent fits trown by players prove that no matter how nice a person is, sometimes a situation just don't work out!

This one hasn't for sure!

Elizabethton has the right ,man in place.Coach Lynn Dugger guided this team to many successful seasons and has remained a loyal and dedicated employee, even coaching freshman teams and assisting with the JR High kids as he could!

I would ask the powers that be, please let bygones be bygones and return a very successful and great BB Coach to the bench,SOON!

I hope we don't seen the "this group vs that group" politics rear it's ugly head again,I hope we are finally over this way of doing things.I hear that things are finally settling down and people no longer fear speaking to one another in public withhout loosing their jobs.

If the ugly politics show up again, then the leaders of this system or the elected leaders have failed the citizens yet again!

QUOTE(coachtcyclone @ Jan 17 2007 - 12:29 PM) 826334967[/snapback]

Whether he goes on his own or is forced out, it's very obvious that this team needs a disciplinarian to take over a sinking ship.Recent fits trown by players prove that no matter how nice a person is, sometimes a situation just don't work out!

Elizabethton has the right ,man in place.Coach Lynn Dugger guided this team to many successful seasons and has remained a loyal and dedicated employee, even coaching freshman teams and assisting with the JR High kids as he could!

I would ask the powers that be, please let bygones be bygones and return a very successful and great BB Coach to the bench,SOON!

I hope we don't seen the "this group vs that group" politics rear it's ugly head again,I hope we are finally over this way of doing things.I hear that things are finally settling down and people no longer fear speaking to one another in public withhout loosing their jobs.

If the ugly politics show up again, then the leaders of this system or the elected leaders have failed the citizens yet again!

Yeah, what the deal in E-town? I've heard a bunch of stuff about kids quitting during the middle of games and all kinds of other crap. What exactly is goin down over there?

QUOTE(coachtcyclone @ Jan 17 2007 - 12:29 PM) 826334967[/snapback]

Hey, at least you don't have the trouble that Hampton has at the head coaching position.

Not trying to stir the pot, but if Elizabethton does decide to go in a different direction in boys basketball, I think Coach Dugger would definitely be a strong candidate, but I think you have a much better coaching candidate waiting in the "Weems", I mean "wings". Coach Weems would be a great fit for the boy's program. He was very successful with boy's jr varsity at Dobyns-Bennett and learned a lot from Coach Morgan and has definitely proven himself with the girl's team. I hear that his practices are very intense. This would help put discipline back into the boy's program and definitely adjust some boy's attitudes making them a better team. His aggressive style would be a great fit for the athletes of Elizabethton. He also has shown he is able to adapt his style to fit his athletes as he has done with the girl's team. Just my two cents!