Girls State Tourney

kksdad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(worthyone @ Jan 19 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826337907[/snapback]

Truth is the TSSAA has shown an interest by adding an individual tournament.

If they didn't like it not making money, why add it because now it goes on for three days instead of two.

Truth is TSSAA didn't show interest, fans demanded individuals.

Also, the TSSAA looks good by having bowlers and fans in Rutherford County in HOTELS & RESTAURANTS for 3 days instead of 2.

Don't get me wrong, the individuals are great, I have a bowler that has qualified, but a different set up, seedings, is needed. Makes you wonder how they will do the individuals, doesn't it? Probably throw 'em in a hat and draw 'em out.

This is what I was told about the individuals:

They will bowl four games as individuals moving one pair to the right each time on a House Shot(1st rd.). They will be cut to the top 24. These 24 will bowl on a Sport Shot(2nd Rd.). The top 6 will bowl in match play with bonus pins.(finals) The winner will be decided by total pin fall.

QUOTE(ccbowler @ Jan 23 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826342618[/snapback]

Hixson lost to a VERY good Hardin county team, so I don't think Hendersonville needs to talk about the two best teams meeting until they beat Hardin County. The girls tournament has had it's share of surprises in the past, so wait until Saturday for talking about the best team.

I don't think that was said......Hixson plays H'ville, the winner plays Hardin Co. (if they win). So out of these 3 teams only one can advance to the finals. What was said was "the two best teams won't be in the finals". Let's not get carried away

for the record, Hendersonville traveled to Hardin County in December and defeated them 21 - 6. They are very talented and the match was closer than the final indicates. Thats why the original post said the top 3 teams are in the same side of the bracket....one of them will be state champ.

...and also for the record, Hixson was defeated by a very good Hardin County team earlier in the season. That being said, Hixson has improved immensely, as has everyone else, since that time.

I will just say this, the bottom part of the State girls bracket is LOADED! (and all the teams or school names start with H!)

Best of luck to everyone. To make it to the State, ya'll are all winners!

QUOTE(johnnybravo12 @ Jan 23 2007 - 07:02 PM) 826342859[/snapback]

dont try to say that everyone is winners, if that was the case winning would not be a big deal. if you win you are a winner if you lose you are a loser. never is a loser considered a winner.

hmmm lets see each of the teams participating in this tourny have had to defeat several other teams to get this far, so i believe the qoute "yall are all winners" is accurate

so kindly shut up

QUOTE(BowlinLefty @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826342955[/snapback]

hmmm lets see each of the teams participating in this tourny have had to defeat several other teams to get this far, so i believe the qoute "yall are all winners" is accurate

so kindly shut up

Wow, I couldn't have that better myself!

QUOTE(BowlinLefty @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826342955[/snapback]

so kindly shut up

QUOTE(catsbackr @ Jan 24 2007 - 07:52 AM) 826343610[/snapback]

Wow, I couldn't have that better myself!

most definitely