Liberty vs the Rest of the State

Icy

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Jan 26 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826347268[/snapback]

Get your facts together. We beat White Station. And please learn proper grammar. Can you say idiot? That's what you are.

This is a post not an essay. Why would I be trying to use correct grammar. I will put my degree up against yours any day! U do have one dont you. And as for the post saying Im living in the past, Howard is good NOW!!!! They are ranked in the state, but what Im saying is that winning is not new to us at Howard so we dont bragg. Only people who are not use to winning would do something so petty. Like I stated before maybe you are mad because your football team only won 2 games so now you get a good team and want to bash the whole state, get real!!! I never even heard of the school honestly but I read the post and saw how arrogant you people were and decided to post on these comments. We have beatn everyone who they said we couldnt so whats so special about the statue of Liberty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826347155[/snapback]

Stop living in the past. Should have, would have, could have. What about now?

U must be mad!!! Its tradition baby u got to luv it!!! First black school in Hamilton County. YEEAAHH Lets get it!!!! Just submit your list cause like I said I have never heard of the school til this year

QUOTE(t-mac @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826347432[/snapback]

U must be mad!!! Its tradition baby u got to luv it!!! First black school in Hamilton County. YEEAAHH Lets get it!!!! Just submit your list cause like I said I have never heard of the school til this year

I don't understand . What did the guys on the team do to you? So you haven't heard of the crusaders? well they're building a tradition. This school opened in 2003 and in their second year had a .500 record then a winning record then state...Love to hate the crusaders but don't diss Jackson cause your team has only athletes and not student athletes. ENOUGH SAID!

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826347480[/snapback]

I don't understand . What did the guys on the team do to you? So you haven't heard of the crusaders? well they're building a tradition. This school opened in 2003 and in their second year had a .500 record then a winning record then state...Love to hate the crusaders but don't diss Jackson cause your team has only athletes and not student athletes. ENOUGH SAID!

Well first of all, everyone in west tn and throughout the state knows that liberty has an outstanding men's basketball program....this season, they have only lost 3 games and those losses were to teams outside of the state of tennessee...that is amazing to me....i respect liberty to the fullest and wish the guys the best of luck during the tournaments in the next couple of weeks....i can see them coming home with another championship this yr.....i think liberty is just a great ball team and it's always great to watch the boys play...they have LOTS of talent on the team....devon jones, josh sain, jewuan and antwan long, anthony sampson.....they are a great starting line-up!!...charles holt has an excellent shot and really can shoot the ball well....it wouldnt be great to leave him open......the team has so much potential.....i'm a true lexington fan b/c i attend all of their games but i would have to say that during the tournaments, my heart belongs with the liberty crusaders...i will hang tight with the lexington tigers and lady tigers, but whenever their time is up, i will have to start supporting the crusader fans....but everybody be on the lookout for the lexington lady tigers b/c they are bout to make some things happen during the tourneys this yr.....sorry i just had to put that in there real quick......GO LIBERTY CRUSADERS!!!

QUOTE(t-mac @ Jan 26 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826347430[/snapback]

This is a post not an essay. Why would I be trying to use correct grammar. I will put my degree up against yours any day! U do have one dont you. And as for the post saying Im living in the past, Howard is good NOW!!!! They are ranked in the state, but what Im saying is that winning is not new to us at Howard so we dont bragg. Only people who are not use to winning would do something so petty. Like I stated before maybe you are mad because your football team only won 2 games so now you get a good team and want to bash the whole state, get real!!! I never even heard of the school honestly but I read the post and saw how arrogant you people were and decided to post on these comments. We have beatn everyone who they said we couldnt so whats so special about the statue of Liberty

How many state titles do you have in basketball? Reggie White went to Howard Wow! we are talking about basketball right? I guess Reggie White is the school's version of`Bo Jackson, he covers all sports. I will talk to you later Rodney Dangerfield. You are the world's biggest joke. How many state tennis titles has Howard won? T-mac's reply- Reggie White went to my school.

QUOTE(t-mac @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826347432[/snapback]

It's called four years in existence, and a state title already Since you like history, check the history books and see how many schools have done that.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826347480[/snapback]

The guys on the team has done nothing to me. No disrespect to the kids its the arrogance of the fans that post on this site. Who will make up a post called Liberty vs. the rest of the state and say that each school could make an all-star team and they still wouldnt beat Liberty. No I have not heard of liberty because Im way on the other side of the state so I dont love or hate them, I dont even know the school colors. When I graduated from Howard I took a visit to Lane College and decided there was no way I would be in that city. But you are very stereo typical in your post. We dont have student athletes!!! you have to be kidding me. Tru we have a bad reputation because our school was located next to the projects and a so-called bad area but where else would they place the first school in the county that allowed blacks to attend!!! learn history before you try to disrespect!!! But what about Howard alums like JoAnne Favors, Walter Williams, Jermaine Harper, William Cotton, and many other respected blacks in the city of chatt. I bet you never heard of these people. U probably wont but just know that we are like every other school in the country we have success stories and we have failures.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Jan 28 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826348863[/snapback]

How many state titles do you have in basketball? Reggie White went to Howard Wow! we are talking about basketball right? I guess Reggie White is the school's version of`Bo Jackson, he covers all sports. I will talk to you later Rodney Dangerfield. You are the world's biggest joke. How many state tennis titles has Howard won? T-mac's reply- Reggie White went to my school.

We have NO state b-ball titles. But we arent strangers to the boro. Yes I am naming Reggie White in a basketball post because he is the best two sport athlete to ever come through this STATE!!! U do know he was an all state selection in both sports football and basketball so I guess he is our schools Bo Jackson the only thing is I believe he is better than Bo dreamed of being. We dont have a tennis team, Never have and Never will. Reggies name speaks for itself and you cant argue with greatness. Since your team has already won their distric and region this year hopefully we can win ours and run through the state tourney like you already have this year and we meet you. Howard is a dangerous team and they come to play hard or not at all. So watch out for us. "People fear what they dont Know"

QUOTE(t-mac @ Jan 26 2007 - 02:20 PM) 826347159[/snapback]

Plus in a city like Jackson they should be a great team because they cant do anything else besides milk cows (NOW THAT'S GOOD....MILK COWS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaa!!!! AND WE RIDE THE COWS TO MEMPHIS TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!! ) and drive to memphis. But Howard would probably put that same whippin on them that white station did. Plus your football team stinks what happened everyone focused on b-ball