Fairviews Mark Matykiewicz takes Centennial coaching job

wysiwyg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Country @ Jan 23 2007 - 07:16 PM) 826342923[/snapback]

I'm sure that both GH & CF will eventually move on to bigger and better things than coaching in a couple of rural communities for the rest of their lives. If/When they both do I will wish each of them the very best of luck in their future endeavors though I'm sure that both of them will go on to enjoy great success with or without luck on their sides.

As far as 2007 goes????? Both will be coaching in the same county next year I'm certain

They had better be careful! If the powers that be find out that they are interested in going somewhere else they might get Jeff Rutledged (let go for showing interest elsewhere).

QUOTE(Middle Tennessee Football @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:45 AM) 826343932[/snapback]

They had better be careful! If the powers that be find out that they are interested in going somewhere else they might get Jeff Rutledged (let go for showing interest elsewhere).

No because those coaches aren't coming off of a 4-6 season which at MBA is certainly considered to be "a disappointment"

QUOTE(knowledge man jr. @ Jan 25 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826345653[/snapback]

how does cf feel about you posting information about the other places he has applied for positions. does he want this to be common knowledge? is ccchs that bad of a place to work?

Cheatham Co. has alot of of positives but also a lot of negatives. Especially in terms of coaching. He has been very successful there, perhaps doing as good a job as anyone in the state considering his talent level and opponents, but I do not think it a secret that he would leave for a better situation.

I still think that Fairview will draw a tremendous number of applicants for this job. I remeber when that program was at its lowest and it would be a shame for them not to hire a someone to that can maintain the success of Rewis and Coach M.

QUOTE(knowledge man jr. @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826345653[/snapback]

how does cf feel about you posting information about the other places he has applied for positions. does he want this to be common knowledge? is ccchs that bad of a place to work?

CF is ok with whatever big country says. I know for a fact that CF doesn't care what people say. Don't believe anything unless you've heard it from the horse's mouth. But who the heck are you knowledge man. Nobody knows who u r or where u r from. What gives you the right to wonder about what CF thinks? You are nobody of any importance here. Worry about your own west tn. B.S.

QUOTE(FadePattern @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826345678[/snapback]

Cheatham Co. has alot of of positives but also a lot of negatives. Especially in terms of coaching. He has been very successful there, perhaps doing as good a job as anyone in the state considering his talent level and opponents, but I do not think it a secret that he would leave for a better situation.

I agree. Cheatham isn't a bad place to coach, but it isn't a dream job either. If this place where a little better funded, then it would be better. I agree, CF has done a marvelous job here, I've watched him for years. Someone needs to throw some money at him, and let him bring a couple of his guys in, and they could win some games with some talent.

QUOTE(knowledge man jr. @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826345653[/snapback]

Well IF YOU MUST KNOW then I will tell you. I asked CF face-to-face whether or not the rumors that mediamogul has been posting about him, such as being a finalist for the Fairview job, were true. He knows that it's no secret that he's applied elsewhere HOWEVER it's not true that he's ever been named a "finalist" in any search. HE'S STAYING IN CHEATHAM COUNTY!!!!!!

Now with that said knowledge man jr. my question to both you and mediamogul is what in the world business is it of anyone's on CoachT where CF's wife works and why should anyone on here be informed that this issue?????? That kind of information is PERSONAL and has no need to be on this website. That's actually something that doesn't belong outside of the that family's household if you ask me. KEEP PERSONAL INFO LIKE THAT TO YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't care if anyone knows where he's applied in the past because in the end HE'S NOT LEAVING FOR ANY OF THOSE JOBS!!!!! I want to go to Hawaii and I'll let anyone know that but for now I'LL STILL BE RESIDING IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE!!!!!

How about that $$$$$$$ mediamogul??????

GOOD LUCK TO FAIRVIEW on your search to find a new head football coach. I will have my favorites without question as far as the search relates to this one. There are many qualified assistants in the area who could become head coaches and win at a program like this one. There are also head coaches in the not too distant area that could leave for what would have to be a greener pasture in Fairview. Maybe there are some coaches out there statewide who'll want to come in and keep the winning going at Fairview. We'll just have to wait and see. IN THE END the next head football coach at Fairview HS will not be the guy who's currently the head football coach at CCCHS. You can BOOK IT folks

QUOTE(knowledge man jr. @ Jan 25 2007 - 06:16 PM) 826345956[/snapback]

i did not mention his wife; however, i do find it funny that some of you are implying that people need to mind their own business, when all that seems to be written about by some of you is other people's business. by the way, i am not from west tn.

I haven't implied that anyone is leaving to become someone's next head football coach THROUGH THIS POINT OF THE OFF-SEASON!!!!! I have just told everyone that Coach Finley is staying put. I have also wished Coach Jones the best of luck in his quest to become the next head football coach at East Hickman.

Outside of that???????? I really don't care who takes the jobs at Fairview, Independence, or Northwest. That's just like I didn't care who would eventually take the jobs at Science Hill, Centennial, or Marshall Co.

The fact of the matter is that in the end all of the schools will have their new head coaches and despite the opinions of all of you so called "experts" on this website the choices will be the ones that the school sees as being THE BEST FITS FOR EACH PARTICULAR JOB!!!!

Another fact may be that you are not from west-TN. Who cares where you are from????? That means nothing to me nor does it really matter in this discussion just like your arguments and allegations against Josh Puckett don't matter to me. That stuff that you people were talking on the Greenfield thread needs to just stay over there in all honesty just like your personal issues with JP. Keep them as far away the CCCHS Football Program as possible.

Now I have no issue with you nor do I want to play these silly little CoachT Forum games with you. My relationship with the CCCHS Football Program just pertains to that of broadcasting football games on Friday nights. THAT IS IT!!!! Outside of that I believe that I'd have a much better idea as it relates to who's staying and who's going than either you or mediamogul would. IN FACT I KNOW THAT I WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!!!

With that in mind you all can keep your opinions about the CCCHS Football Program to yourselves. We don't have a coaching opening nor will we have a coaching opening this off-season. When the basketball season of 2007-2008 rolls around AND YOU ALL POSSIBLY CAN BACK YOUR OPINIONS WITH FACTS then maybe you can make such ridiculous allegations. Outside of that and in closing I'll let you and everyone else in on a little secret that is almost automatically known in the coaching profession. YOU CAN'T BECOME SOMEONE'S NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH WITHOUT BEING NAMED A FINALIST FOR THAT PARTICULAR JOB!!!!! If you or mediamogul can show me where anyone off of Cheatham County's coaching staff has actually interviewed for another job (NOT APPLIED) then you are truly getting somewhere

i did not say anything about the program. cf must be doing a great job. calling out people that talk too much has nothing to do with what i think about the program or cf. what do i know about anything? except for all of the stuff thay you share willingly. big-mouths have a way of coming and going-mostly going. you may one day click yourself out of the cheatham loop with your thousands of posts.