Fairviews Mark Matykiewicz takes Centennial coaching job

wysiwyg

QUOTE(mediamogul @ Feb 4 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826358219[/snapback]

Once again the mogul has been proven correct. I predicted the Centennial job, the East Hickman job, the Marshall County job, as well as the Pearl Cohn job with 100% accuracy. Not guessing here folks like the illustrious Catfish Hunter, based on inside knowledge on all of Middle Tennessee Football due to my connections through media, coaches, and administration.

Dont hate the player..............hate the game.

OKAY

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mediamogul @ Feb 4 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826358219[/snapback]

Once again the mogul has been proven correct. I predicted the Centennial job, the East Hickman job, the Marshall County job, as well as the Pearl Cohn job with 100% accuracy. Not guessing here folks like the illustrious Catfish Hunter, based on inside knowledge on all of Middle Tennessee Football due to my connections through media, coaches, and administration.

Dont hate the player..............hate the game.

Ok Mogul...does you crystal ball show the future for Independence Football? Fairview Football?

Lets hear it!

QUOTE(HitorBeHit @ Feb 5 2007 - 09:29 AM) 826358995[/snapback]

Ok Mogul...does you crystal ball show the future for Independence Football? Fairview Football?

Lets hear it!

Tell us now mediamogul. Fairview????? Indy?????? Dallas Cowboys????

I hear that another assistant that once coached at a school that MJ coached at previously could become the next head coach at Northwest.

Is this true or was the "little birdy" just whispering lies into my ear?????

Im not real sure who or what was whispering in your ear (and one would assume that would be a new experience for you) but yes I can help you little boys with your quest.

The next head coach at Fairview is already on staff and yes, it is true that a former asst. from Sycamore is the odds on favorite at present for the NW job. But, either of these favorites could change simply because you are dealing with non athletic administration at both schools.

As far as the Indy job, I have feelers our, but as of yet, INDY has no idea what they want to do. See aforementioned non athletic admin. reference. Glad I could help.

QUOTE(mediamogul @ Feb 5 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826359930[/snapback]

Im not real sure who or what was whispering in your ear (and one would assume that would be a new experience for you) but yes I can help you little boys with your quest.

The next head coach at Fairview is already on staff and yes, it is true that a former asst. from Sycamore is the odds on favorite at present for the NW job. But, either of these favorites could change simply because you are dealing with non athletic administration at both schools.

As far as the Indy job, I have feelers our, but as of yet, INDY has no idea what they want to do. See aforementioned non athletic admin. reference. Glad I could help.

YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!!

Talk to you next off-season and we'll figure out the word on the street then man