Smith County vs. Macon County

Stark1

QUOTE(ballin out of control @ Jan 22 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826340937[/snapback]

I give smith county 7 because there playin well together but they really have there off nights but some big advice to the coaches of smith county get josh dennis the ball more he is a very very good player and i am a big coach sanders fan i jus dont think that dennis touches the ball enough (not to down anyone though)

I agree, he needs the ball. You have to realize tho what kids are told to do sometimes, they won't always do. But the guards I think do a good job of getting him the ball when they need to. Good point tho.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Termite @ Jan 22 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826341495[/snapback]

Hard to say.....I hear that one of SC starters may have quit... due to lack of playing time in the win at Upperman....

If he has.....who knows what's going to happen

Again, I don't know this to be true... but I do know a starter only played about 2 minutes in the 4th quarter at Upperman.The first 2 minutes. I think the Coach realized that things were going in SC favor and left that line up in.....

Yes he quit, becaus ehe didn't get to play the end of the 4th quarter. The Starnes kid came in and did his job what the coaches were asking the Rievely kid to do, and he wouldn't do it, so they left the Starnes kid in. In my opiion, the Owls will be better for it. No room for selfishness like that. You get a big win at Upperman, and someone is mad cuz of playin time. Good luck tonight Owls

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826342200[/snapback]

Yes he quit, becaus ehe didn't get to play the end of the 4th quarter. The Starnes kid came in and did his job what the coaches were asking the Rievely kid to do, and he wouldn't do it, so they left the Starnes kid in. In my opiion, the Owls will be better for it. No room for selfishness like that. You get a big win at Upperman, and someone is mad cuz of playin time. Good luck tonight Owls

who was the one who quite

QUOTE(johnnybravo12 @ Jan 22 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826341502[/snapback]

all i know is i hope macon loses by 30. that is some of the most unclassy group of athletes ive seen in my life.

Are you crazy? If Macon has one thing, it's a classy group of guys. We have played them twice and both times they have gotten together and prayed after the game. What are you basing this on?

Guest Termite

Owls played O.K.........Dennis had the flu and didn't dress...Wakefield badly jammed 2 fingers on shooting hand.....1st game without a usual starter. Bane stepped in for Dennis and played a good game but he was sick also. A freshman was dressed to fill in if Bane couldn't go. All things considered the Owls hung tough. I cann't decide how bad, if any Reively was missed. He seemed to be a big defensive player, more so then offense. Starne played well, has to protect the ball better. Carver is really coming on.... Teams now know Nixon.... Anyway , I hope we can keep it together and keep getting better.

I saw part of the JV game.....they seem to be playing better. A couple of future ball players.

SC needs to learn how to grow players taller than 6'2". Must be something in the water.......

QUOTE(Termite @ Jan 24 2007 - 06:47 PM) 826344551[/snapback]

I saw part of the JV game.....they seem to be playing better. A couple of future ball players.

SC needs to learn how to grow players taller than 6'2". Must be something in the water.......

What would you suggest, lol. I wish we could grow taller players, I dunno what is wrong, lol. The Vance kid has a pretty good chance at getting to be about 6'4'' or taller. His dad and rest of family are all about that tall or taller, so a good chance there, but who knows may not. I agree tho, the Owls are playing ok considering.... We need to get York Friday, and get ready to start preparing for the tourney in about a week. I feel confident about the Owls chances of doing well this post season. As well as 7AA's chances to.