Loretto vs. Lewis County? round 2

Mustangs1000

QUOTE(PageMan @ Jan 22 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826340922[/snapback]

Lewis Co. (3-3 in 10-AA) will win easily in "The Barn" as Loretto (1-6) will not be able to match LC's threes and LC's post Darren James will contain Loretto's Clint Wright on the inside. Lewis by +20.

good call pageman. lewis won 81-63 and wright couldnt handle james down low darren had 20 and im not sure what wright had i know he scored a lot late in the 4th when it was out of hand. he may have scored 8 or 10 on darren. lewis played well offensively but needs to fix some defensive problems before fridays game against giles which i think will be a barn burner over in hohenwald. hopefully all the lewis fans will come out and show their support like they did in the hickman county game. so lewis fans come out and support your team and help them try to get a big win in the district. if lewis can shoot like they did against loretto and rebound a little better and tighten up on d like they were earlier in the year this could be a great game.

Yeah that a way to pay attention to the game 1ad. darren James didn't have all of his points on Clint Wright 6 of them were on Steven Green and 9 of them weren't even inside.. he had 3 threes. lets see that leaves 7 pts to Clint But Hey he couldn't haddle him.. Clint had a good game. 22pts 14rebounds 7 assists 2 blocks 2 steals. No Offense pageman but Darren James DIDN'T "contain" Clint Wright.... The mustangs just couldn't get going in the second half.. The three point shooting of Lewis County was killer.

If everybody would just stop running Loretto Boys down. They are doing the best they can . You just can't expect them to come out and win every game because after you have play with one coach for so long it takes time to get that coach out of their system. And ya'll didn't tell everything about last night. Lewis had fresh guys in and out all night, and loretto only had 6 guys on the floor.

QUOTE(Mustangs1000 @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826343368[/snapback]

Yeah that a way to pay attention to the game 1ad. darren James didn't have all of his points on Clint Wright 6 of them were on Steven Green and 9 of them weren't even inside.. he had 3 threes. lets see that leaves 7 pts to Clint But Hey he couldn't haddle him.. Clint had a good game. 22pts 14rebounds 7 assists 2 blocks 2 steals. No Offense pageman but Darren James DIDN'T "contain" Clint Wright.... The mustangs just couldn't get going in the second half.. The three point shooting of Lewis County was killer.

well i was paying attention. i believe that wright was guarding darren when he hit his outside jumpers only 2 threes the ref said his foot was on the line on the other those would go down as scored on wright and wright had 8 or 10 in the 4th when darren wasnt in and the game was pretty much over. i think 6 were on the free throw line in the 4th and he scored 6 on tennison. dont get me wright has earned my respect he is better than i thought i said that after the first game but it doesnt matter how good you are if you dont make your teamates win and get a W.