Union City vs. Lake County

bballchamp

Well Union City came off a sub par performance sat. night i think they will regroup like they always do and win at Lake Co. 89 78..And i noticed that Whitby was in the house at the OC UC game scouting along with his big buddy Scotty but i don't think Lake Co. can get it done against that fast and furious Union City squad..I have the upmost respect for coach Whitby but his problem is that he just never could get it done againt the Siscos,even when they both were in double a..I think Whitby has lost control of his ball team this year because they pretty much do what they want to when they want to..Im taking nothing away from a great Lake Co. ball team because every one that reads this knows that Lake Co. can beat any single a school in Tennessee on any givin night when they are playing well..Lake Co. could win this game tuesday night but their gonna have to play smart and play well to beat a fast and scrappy team like Union City..So no i want be shocked at all if Union City gets beat..It might even give them a wake up call for the up and comming district tourny and Region tourny..Thats when it matters the most is getting to the Region finals..I feel like if either one of these teams make it to the region finals..Either one can win state..And i feel like who ever gets the #2 seed in the region will have a cake walk to borro..Just a thought!!..Good luck to both teams but im going with my tornadoes.

QUOTE(copenoc @ Jan 21 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826340638[/snapback]

Well Union City came off a sub par performance sat. night i think they will regroup like they always do and win at Lake Co. 89 78..And i noticed that Whitby was in the house at the OC UC game scouting along with his big buddy Scotty but i don't think Lake Co. can get it done against that fast and furious Union City squad..I have the upmost respect for coach Whitby but his problem is that he just never could get it done againt the Siscos,even when they both were in double a..I think Whitby has lost control of his ball team this year because they pretty much do what they want to when they want to..Im taking nothing away from a great Lake Co. ball team because every one that reads this knows that Lake Co. can beat any single a school in Tennessee on any givin night when they are playing well..Lake Co. could win this game tuesday night but their gonna have to play smart and play well to beat a fast and scrappy team like Union City..So no i want be shocked at all if Union City gets beat..It might even give them a wake up call for the up and comming district tourny and Region tourny..Thats when it matters the most is getting to the Region finals..I feel like if either one of these teams make it to the region finals..Either one can win state..And i feel like who ever gets the #2 seed in the region will have a cake walk to borro..Just a thought!!..Good luck to both teams but im going with my tornadoes.

Union City will blast Lake County

Union City will win by ten 85 to 75. LC main players will get in foul trouble and they won't be consistent throughout the game. LC is very mistake prone, and they make silly, lazy fouls and they can't put together a whole game. M.J. Brown will led his team to victory once again. Just like last year we will beat the Falcons in thier own back yard with a packed house. This Tornado will be about an F-3, so LC will have a little left in tha tank to finish the season.lol