Springfield @ Clarksville

ut18vols

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(triplethreat_00 @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826342556[/snapback]

I am seriously considering it. It's either go to the game or sit at home and watch American Idol...

I would have to break some plans---but maybe I need to.

Big Al would be ridiculous on this thing.

It would probably be a good one to watch and helpful down the road. Be neat if you had a camera to go film your cousin's game instead of just watching it.

Ok. Anyone who was at the game last night, has eyes and knows the rules of basketball knows that the officiating was let's just say bull crap! I just have one question for the officials, How much were you paid?, cause that was the worst officiating I have seen in any game at any level. It was so obvious and so one sided it made me sick. The Clarksville fans were also so obnoxious and disrespectful to our players. I was just extremely disappointed all around. I was looking forward to an extremely competitive, fair, and exciting game between the two best teams in the District and that was ruined by all of the factors above. All I have to say is that the Wildcats better not get upset again in the tournament this year because the Jackets are gonna prove who the best team is in a fair game. The Wildcats may be in first, but they have still not proved that they can beat the Jackets in a fair game when the Jackets are at their best. The tournament will prove everything (if it is a good officiating crew)!

QUOTE(Lambchops @ Jan 24 2007 - 08:55 AM) 826343950[/snapback] Ok. . The Wildcats may be in first, but they have still not proved that they can beat the Jackets in a fair game when the Jackets are at their best. The tournament will prove everything (if it is a good officiating crew)!

Let's see, Clarksville has beaten Springfield by 20+ twice this year, and has beaten them at least 5 times in a row. I think the best team has been determined. Winners go out and win regardless of the circumstances, losers complain about how they should have won.

QUOTE(Professor Chaos @ Jan 24 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826344070[/snapback]

Let's see, Clarksville has beaten Springfield by 20+ twice this year, and has beaten them at least 5 times in a row. I think the best team has been determined. Winners go out and win regardless of the circumstances, losers complain about how they should have won.

Maybe they had those same bad officials all five games. Lol.