South Pittsburg at Richard Hardy

Tha Chosen One

QUOTE(Outburst @ Jan 23 2007 - 12:44 PM) 826342477[/snapback]

the valley champs wear purple alrigth but its not purple and white. if im not wrong squatchi beat jasper pretty bad when they played. we should have one the game at jasper but we didnt shoot good at all. if we didnt miss so many free throws we would have one it ne ways. i hope i get to guard you keep dreamin cause you wont score 26 on me.

lol well im glad you want to guard me, but last night was just a good shooting night i supose i dont score that much very often so dont look into it that much, c'ya at the game

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a pretty good game. The game was a lot closer than the score will show. Richard hardy was up 6 at the half and down 2 at the end of the third. But in the fourth they ran out of gas. You have to give South Pittsburg credit. They saw that RH was getting tired and they turned up the defense. The Hawks were still down only 4 with one minute to play. But South Pittsburg defense held and this time they made their free throws. I think that playing Marion Co. in a tough game the night before really hurt the Hawks. Watching all three teams SP, RH and Sale Creek, they are all really close and could beat each other on any given night. This should be a better game the next time out. Good win for SP.

QUOTE(TennesseeStud @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826343678[/snapback]

Richard Hardy really probably will never beat SP, because this is their best chance to beat SP, but they really can't take pressure and they can't catch. They aren't athletic enough to play with the Pirates, who still didn't really play their best and beat them soundly.

I do agree with you that RH isn't very athletic and don't catch very well. But neither team played very well and I belive the other team had something to do with that. Richard Hardy played a game the night before and they looked slow. Their best shooter only made 2 shots and still had a chance to win. South Pittsburg defense is really good but they lack outside shooting, so that will always give teams a chance to beat them. South Pittsburg really didn't beat them soundly. It looked like they were doing all they could do get a head of them until the fourth. I don't know there still may be an upset by the Hawks when they come in rested. But for now Sp must get ready for the Pathers. Sale Creek continues to improve and they may take this one.

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:53 AM) 826343837[/snapback]

I do agree with you that RH isn't very athletic and don't catch very well. But neither team played very well and I belive the other team had something to do with that. Richard Hardy played a game the night before and they looked slow. Their best shooter only made 2 shots and still had a chance to win. South Pittsburg defense is really good but they lack outside shooting, so that will always give teams a chance to beat them. South Pittsburg really didn't beat them soundly. It looked like they were doing all they could do get a head of them until the fourth. I don't know there still may be an upset by the Hawks when they come in rested. But for now Sp must get ready for the Pathers. Sale Creek continues to improve and they may take this one.

when does SP play sale creek??? we play them friday so that might mean they will be tired when they play us

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826344873[/snapback]

lol im not gonna say a word

good game. two bad i didnt get to guard you all night. coach had a different plan. you scored 8 on me but not without getting some pretty hard hacks. maybe next game ill get to guard you the hole game and you wont get double digits.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826345123[/snapback]

good game. two bad i didnt get to guard you all night. coach had a different plan. you scored 8 on me but not without getting some pretty hard hacks. maybe next game ill get to guard you the hole game and you wont get double digits.

thanks but idk about that double digit thing