central_loins_Shawn

Central_loins_Shawn

QUOTE(Knoxbowler16 @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826353836[/snapback]

Yea I bet Colombia thinks they got robbed but hixson won this year and thats that and they would have beat CCHS if they would have beat hardin...but they will be the team to beat next year although garret wont be there...

none of us think that way. we dont look at it like we got robbed and none of us had said it. Hardin bowled good against us but i wouldnt speak to fast to say that hixson would have beat us had we made it past. our entire right side struggled in our match vs hardin((ex. Me-I didnt bowl my average once...very off day but it happens i guess)). so yeah had any of us figured something out and maybe gotten a hint of carry, we would have stood just as much of a chance at beating them as they would have beaten us.

sorry just a little rant cause comments making us seem like we are un-sportsman like bother me especially considering that a lot of people look at us as an un-portsman like and cocky team all because of comments from ONE of our bowlers. So yeah, not a team decision for that post.

however i will say congrats to Hixson. Great season and good job at state. and thank you knoxbowler for saying what u did bout us. it will be a long road without garrett by our sides but i believe we can pull through it. We'll see you all again next year

one more thing..Jonathan from Hixson-sorry bout any hostility also. I had a completely changed view of you when you said that to me at state. congratulations on your season

QUOTE(CHSbowler @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:01 PM) 826355091[/snapback]

none of us think that way. we dont look at it like we got robbed and none of us had said it. Hardin bowled good against us but i wouldnt speak to fast to say that hixson would have beat us had we made it past. our entire right side struggled in our match vs hardin((ex. Me-I didnt bowl my average once...very off day but it happens i guess)). so yeah had any of us figured something out and maybe gotten a hint of carry, we would have stood just as much of a chance at beating them as they would have beaten us.

sorry just a little rant cause comments making us seem like we are un-sportsman like bother me especially considering that a lot of people look at us as an un-portsman like and cocky team all because of comments from ONE of our bowlers. So yeah, not a team decision for that post.

however i will say congrats to Hixson. Great season and good job at state. and thank you knoxbowler for saying what u did bout us. it will be a long road without garrett by our sides but i believe we can pull through it. We'll see you all again next year

one more thing..Jonathan from Hixson-sorry bout any hostility also. I had a completely changed view of you when you said that to me at state. congratulations on your season

Well good luck to you and your upcoming season, i would also like to not entirely retract my last statement that you all are the team to beat but add that white station is a very young and hungry team. They shot 3936 against us in the 1st round!!! My hats off to them they are a great team, i mean nobody had heard of them but we did after we faced them! Anyways good luck to anybody and everybody....remember you really gotta want it to win it!!lol

Chris Holmes....H-Town