Fairview High Football Position

fhsjacket

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fhsjacket @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826342117[/snapback]

Fairview High School, a Williamson County school, is seeking applicants for the Head Football Coach position. Possible teaching positionsd are undetermined at the present time. All applications will be accepted until 2/2/07. If interested please send your resume by email to Ricky Jones, Athletic Director, at rickyj@wcs.edu

Good luck with your search. IMO Whitefield is the best person for the job. Good luck coach!

QUOTE(baseball'smygame @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826343159[/snapback]

Mt. Pleasant coach not going anywhere!!!! boat load of talent and close to family and friends!

Fairview is not lacking of talent either. Fairview is not that far away from family. I nice to make new friends while keeping old ones. Fairview has been a stepping stone for coaches to move up to the upper classes. You can't pass it up unless Columbia Central Head Coach position is up for grabs in the next couple of years.

I don't know if he is still around, because we did not play Fairview last year. However, for two seasons prior to that, Fairview Middle School played our Brentwood Academy like grim death. We were a lot bigger and had more speed, but that team found a way to compete. As I recall in the game prior to ours he beat a much larger Brentwood Middle School team, as well. If that coach is still around and is interested they should look at him. He impressed all of the folks at B.A.

QUOTE(USA1 @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826346297[/snapback]

I don't know if he is still around, because we did not play Fairview last year. However, for two seasons prior to that, Fairview Middle School played our Brentwood Academy like grim death. We were a lot bigger and had more speed, but that team found a way to compete. As I recall in the game prior to ours he beat a much larger Brentwood Middle School team, as well. If that coach is still around and is interested they should look at him. He impressed all of the folks at B.A.

Your talking about Chris Hughes. I have coached against him and while we consistently had better talent, his kids were tough and well coached and always tough to play.

QUOTE(AlonBabayan @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826346769[/snapback]

From what I hear, I think they are going to promote one of the coordinators from last year. I hope I'm not giving any old info.

They would be crazy if they didn't. Coach Whitefield is a hard-nosed, hard-working coach that deserves the chance to be the next head coach at Fairview. The kids respect and play hard for him. Coach Whitefield is good in the classroom, which is something that the administration will want.

Coach Whitefield is noted as being a great defensive mind. But, his offensive mind could be even better. He would provide the stability that the athletes at Fairview high school need and deserve. I sincerely hope he gets the job.

Jsmack, I hope to see that "Dang Nasty" defense on the field next season on week 6 in the "Nest". I sincerely hope you get your due in your quest for the head job. It would be nice to add a classy guy like yourself into our region. Good luck this Sunday with your final interview and "Whitey" says thanks for the support.