McNairy vsa Liberty any one have ne updates?

Billyjoe02

I agree...When McNairy and Adamsville play, it seems that everyone forgets their morals and values. Its such a heated rivalry that people do stuff thats a little out of hand. There was unsportsmanlike conduct on both sides of the gym but hey...thats part of what makes it such a great rivalry. I've enjoyed my four years and now I'm done with Adamsville. Good luck in postseason play.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McNairy can also make a deep run but the big problem is with the Chester Co and Lexington losses that they will probably finish 4th or 5th in the district. If they win in the 1st rd then they have to play Liberty. Lose the Liberty game and then win the 3rd place game, then they are in the same bracket as Liberty is in regions.

BlueNation, do you guys have certain rules you have to follow as far as what chants you can and can't say? I saw ya'll start the refs su-- chant towards the end of the Liberty game and they told ya'll to quit.

QUOTE(Cardinalcrazie @ Jan 24 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826344157[/snapback]

Looks like trouble for Central. Look like they wont be making it out of District.

I hope this comment isn't coming from a a-ville fan. Adamsville plays in that sorry district who is in it that can beat any district rivals in mcnairy's hahaha no one anyways i bet Selmer Middle Could beat those teams

QUOTE(BlueNation07 @ Jan 24 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826344827[/snapback]

Yeah...McNairy hosts the whole district tournament this year. And as far as McNairy's student section...I agree. We could definitely be louder but I am one of the few that is constantly yelling my head off. As one of the founders of the Blue Nation, I am happy with what we have now. I can think back to when I was in the eighth and ninth grade and there was virtually no noise coming from the student section. It has turned into something positive for the whole student body. Now...McNairy will make it out of district and I believe fairly deep into region play. The Bobcats are playing like they should be now and we've finally found the right starting five. We should win out in the district. If we play like we have been, Bolivar, Lexington, and Chester County will all go down. I wasn't that impressed with any of these teams when we played them the first time...the only reason the cats lost is because they were in a slump. They've shaken whatever was wrong with them and I am looking forward to an incredible postseason run.

Sry buddy but we all know the real founder is john pickle his 10th grade year along with wes landreth matt pickle

QUOTE(Mr.Perfect @ Jan 25 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826345381[/snapback]

I hope this comment isn't coming from a a-ville fan. Adamsville plays in that sorry district who is in it that can beat any district rivals in mcnairy's hahaha no one anyways i bet Selmer Middle Could beat those teams

Yeah it is coming from a Cardinal fan.. I stated that yall wont get out of yalls district, this has nothing to do with our district or any other. Yes, Central is in the hardest district but they will still not make it to region play. But hey, Central has proven to be a better team so i guess its only right that Central is in a tougher District..So dont cry about it we didnt put you there!!!

The ball throwing the other night was ridiculous, Adamsville may have started it but the balls were thrown back from the Central side too, which makes yall just as classless as Adamsville. Yall throwing that ball back jus puts you on the same level as them. And no one got thrown out of the game the other night, a fan was cussing at him and he turned arounf and thought it ws me and started to cuss at me. TSSAA has alredy sent a letter to Adamsville about that situation.

QUOTE(Cardinalcrazie @ Jan 25 2007 - 11:49 AM) 826345419[/snapback]

Yeah it is coming from a Cardinal fan.. I stated that yall wont get out of yalls district, this has nothing to do with our district or any other. Yes, Central is in the hardest district but they will still not make it to region play. But hey, Central has proven to be a better team so i guess its only right that Central is in a tougher District..So dont cry about it we didnt put you there!!!

The ball throwing the other night was ridiculous, Adamsville may have started it but the balls were thrown back from the Central side too, which makes yall just as classless as Adamsville. Yall throwing that ball back jus puts you on the same level as them. And no one got thrown out of the game the other night, a fan was cussing at him and he turned arounf and thought it ws me and started to cuss at me. TSSAA has alredy sent a letter to Adamsville about that situation.

Oh yeah!!!! The great tssaa....now that will get it taken care of. Look at what they sent to start with at game time. Those guys should be able to control it. LOL