David Lipscomb VS. CPA

basktballa12

actually nasty time not only was Z in foul trouble but also the other four starters were in foul trouble by the end of the first quarter....CPA were called for 10 fouls in the first quarter compared to the surprising (sarcasm) 2 fouls by DL....so b/c all the starters had 2 fouls by the end of the first quarter that greatly affected the cpa gameplan to play an up tempo game b/c CPA couldnt risk getting that third foul on anyone....i cant wait til the district tourny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sports_fan @ Jan 29 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826350524[/snapback]

I would like to comment on Clayton. He should have been tossed from the game. You could have a strong argument that he threw a punch as hard he hit the kid in the chest with both hands. No excuse for that kind of behavior.

He was tossed from the game but they didnt make him leave the gym. He has to sit out the next 2 games. I give him credit for doing that bc cpa is a bunch of dirty little rat players. number 1 kept shovin and holdin on to him like they were married so he made him pay by completely decking him haha. oh and that ryan burgett kid is the biggest baby in the world. ryan if u read this please reply so i know where to send ur diapers and kleenex's. yes cpa was in foul trouble and it could have been a lot worse if the refs actually decided to make some calls. i promise yall will be ok its just high school basketball

He was not tossed from the game. The coach showed he was a class act by sitting him down. Don't even get started on dirty play. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. The Lipscomb players were elbowing, shoving, holding jerseys, always trash talking and as I recall it was Slater doing the whining to the officials.

QUOTE(sports_fan @ Jan 29 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826351028[/snapback]

He was not tossed from the game. The coach showed he was a class act by sitting him down. Don't even get started on dirty play. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house. The Lipscomb players were elbowing, shoving, holding jerseys, always trash talking and as I recall it was Slater doing the whining to the officials.

yeah your wrong about clayton, he was tossed

QUOTE(xcmustangs11 @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:52 PM) 826351070[/snapback]

yeah your wrong about clayton, he was tossed

2 Items:

Clayton is suspended for the Pearl-Cohn game on Tuesday and the MLK game on Friday. He has got to learn to control his temper. First game that he will be back is Saturday against Goodpasture. Both the P-C game and the MLK game are on the road. It will be very difficult to sweep without him.

Region is at Spring Hill this year. Was scheduled to be at DLHS, but moved by the TSSAA to Spring Hill, a central location for the region.

QUOTE(sports_fan @ Jan 30 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826351125[/snapback]

My bad, I thought you had to or would receive two technicals to get tossed. It actually surprised me to see Clayton lose his cool. With all the basketball he plays, you would'nt think he would let a younger player get to him like that.

In TSSAA, you don't even have to get one technical to get thrown out. The Refs can call a flagarant foul and throw you out.