David Lipscomb VS. CPA

basktballa12

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game!!! Great fought by both teams.....great fans on both sides....this definetley looks to be the match up in the district! I must say both teams played great but the refs looked like there eyes were glazed over cause the calls for Both teams for horrible!!!!! Prolly balanced out but they were awful and should never ref again!! I must say that its going to be a great district tournament and it looks like these two teams are going to meet again......and it will be another great game! Cant wait to see it and hey for Lions fans.....third time is the charm....and districts when u want to win it!

Does anybody know what happened to Slater? By the way DL is going to have to beat CPA for a 3rd time in the District tournement in the Championship. Also why is such a fluke when CPA has beaten MLK 2 times this year? That does not sound like a fluke to me. Also, nasty freak you are completely naive in the game of basketball, CPA has 4 sophomores starting, you have to atleast give them some credit because that was one of the closest games I have seen this year and you can not keep saying that they are that much better than CPA. Dont start making remarks when you have no idea of what you are talking about!

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Jan 27 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826348859[/snapback]

What a game!!! Great fought by both teams.....great fans on both sides....this definetley looks to be the match up in the district! I must say both teams played great but the refs looked like there eyes were glazed over cause the calls for Both teams for horrible!!!!! Prolly balanced out but they were awful and should never ref again!! I must say that its going to be a great district tournament and it looks like these two teams are going to meet again......and it will be another great game! Cant wait to see it and hey for Lions fans.....third time is the charm....and districts when u want to win it!

Where is this district tournament? Region too for that matter?

QUOTE(RLRobinson615 @ Jan 28 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826349911[/snapback]

Does anybody know what happened to Slater? By the way DL is going to have to beat CPA for a 3rd time in the District tournement in the Championship. Also why is such a fluke when CPA has beaten MLK 2 times this year? That does not sound like a fluke to me. Also, nasty freak you are completely naive in the game of basketball, CPA has 4 sophomores starting, you have to atleast give them some credit because that was one of the closest games I have seen this year and you can not keep saying that they are that much better than CPA. Dont start making remarks when you have no idea of what you are talking about!

I posted the question about Slater yesterday and got a couple of responses that it is an ankle sprain and that it wasn't that bad. He needs to be 100% for them to have a chance. Keep in mind they also won the game with the the other leading scorer Clayton benched in the 2nd half because of the push and technical. They may have been Slater's best all around game.

QUOTE(RLRobinson615 @ Jan 28 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826349911[/snapback]

im naive in the game of basketball?????...then how did i predict who was going to win when CPA had their starters in and Z didn't have to sit b/c of foul trouble....ohh wait....looks like i know what im talking about!! GOOD TRY THOUGH!!!(sarcasm)